Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] negative_energy

Conan Server Changes

Since the latest server patch we have the ability to control the server some more.

We would like to try utilizing some of these new features to manage the way the game plays out, and try and make it fairer for those who may not have as much time as others to put into the game.

All Conan players are welcome to join in a discussion this evening in Teamspeak, after our Monthly Clan Meeting to discuss possible changes to the server.

• Upvote 1

custombanner-5724.png

Topics for discussion after tonights meeting,

As admin's there are now some extra tools that have been made available to us with the new release,we feel that these new tools can make a more balanced server regardless of level or experience. 

Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when PvP is enabled on a server.

Added ability to restrict when players may damage buildings owned by other players.

Added ability to set start time, end time and specific days for when players may damage the buildings owned by other players.

Please read and bring us your feedback/opinion to the meeting.

One thing i wanted to mention is mods on the Conan Exiles server.  Mainly just some quality of life ones like the map coordinates and such.  Would be extremely helpful once you are on the server playing but not sure on whether it would create a barrier for people to join the server in the first place.  

I have seen a few clans or server owners put up a package of the mods running on the server on the steam workshop so you can just subscribe to for example the [TdS] mod package that contains all of the mods we would be running.  Is this something that we might be interested in doing?  There are a heap of mods available already and half of them relate to making boobs jiggle a little bit more or something similar haha but some of them actually look pretty useful.

504c41fbee0a0c329471aa13d3994c3e.png

I am sure Mods are something we can look into at some stage

21 hours ago, [TdS] Tbone said:

I have seen a few clans or server owners put up a package of the mods running on the server on the steam workshop so you can just subscribe to for example the [TdS] mod package that contains all of the mods we would be running.

I like the sound of this, as long as there is a way of knowing which mods are running on the server and the details of how to find the Mod package are simple enough ... don't laugh but some of us are new to steam

custombanner-5724.png