[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

IDEAS FOR 1.0.6

can we make bandit and hero traders a non safe zone? put a bank there also.but u go there at your own risk of someone else being there also.Makes for some fun pvp also cuts out people going into the area to get away from people shooting them

Edited by [COB]Jason
  • Upvote 1

I like the idea but think if you make it no safe zone then you also should not have a bank there, you should have to carry your money there now that would be fun.

I will get a poll put up to vote.

• Upvote 2

Haha I'm all for no bank there. Just thought people would moan that's all lol. But yeah I'm all for no bank :) 

• Upvote 1

this spawn on group needs to go.... u kill two out of three last one hides so the others can spawn on them again.Dont get me wrong its fun and all but u cant loot missions or get away without dying over and over again to freshies that keep spawning back on there mates.You have added alot more inner island spawns points now think u need to take the spawn on group out.

PS had agood 2 hour pvp with the TDS boys at a mission that we all kept spawning in on eachouther.Only thing is there is no end game really unless one group just says fuck it and leaves without trying to loot shit as we did in the end. 

Edited by [COB]Jason

it is fun haha but yeah group spawn needs to be removed :) u got spawn on plot and so many inner spawns now.cant loot missions unless u wipe  everyone in there group within 20 sec so no one can spawn back in and so on.

ps love u regan wish u were hero tho i would be -100k plus if u were hahah

20170105012809_1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hey chaps - I'd like to see some more variety in ways to make coin.

Eg.

1. Raise sell price of Tuna
2. Raise Gem sell price
3. Add more randomness to the mission loot - Eg even smaller missions have the chance to spawn something good like briefs etc. Makes doing all missions somewhat worthwhile.
4. Install a weed harvesting. https://epochmod.com/forum/topic/11797-tutorial-harvestable-hemp-smoking-weed-pot-farms/

Cheers,
DD

Edited by [COB]DoubleDribble
submitted to early

Hey dd.  Ive added money to all ai mission even the smaller ones so you can make money, all loot in the missions are random so there is a chance to get everything in game in any mission its just the odds are less for smaller missions. the link you posted  is no good, its for 1.0.5.1 so not compatible with 1.0.6

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, [TdS] Jim said:

Hey dd.  Ive added money to all ai mission even the smaller ones so you can make money, all loot in the missions are random so there is a chance to get everything in game in any mission its just the odds are less for smaller missions. the link you posted  is no good, its for 1.0.5.1 so not compatible with 1.0.6

Thanks Jim good to know Re: loot spawns :)

Sorry for the poo link will keep an eye on this mod as they will likely update it.

Cheers!

some pricing on some items are really wack

Hemp buy for 30k sell for 500... think it should be 15k

m110NV buy for 60k sell for 3k..should be atleast 20k

Anzno buy for 400k sell for 50k..maby 125 or even 100k

Everything else i saw sells for half price and is agood amount etc.

Zombie will be looking at the prices this weekend. We were talking about the anzno last night other servers have it for sale at over 1 million coins because it just too op in the game. 

thanks for the reply jim.Dont really care what u buy it for just want the sell price to be half or close to it.Like hemp selling for 500 is shit :( u only get it at one mission at now its not worth taking really.Gun prices are good at what they are just need a few small fixes 

haha knew u would be asking this :) also can we have hemp sell price changed buy for 30k sell for 500 bucks is abit of a bore.

• Upvote 1

This'll probably ignite some flames, but what do you think about putting in the non-armed BTR-40?
BTR40_TK_INS_EP1

After the great armoured SUV chase, I think it'd make for some funny times trying to blow people up in these. Plus it's entirely defensive with no guns (except ramming speed!) xD

DD

Arma2_oa_btr40.jpg

• Upvote 1

a day night cycle would be cool 2 hours day 1 night.or even the last 45 to 30 min night.... haha goodluck on the car dribbs does look like alot of fun tho.shitttt 1.2 mill for chopper now ekkk 

• Upvote 1

Hey DD, i will add  that vehicle into the traders for you when i get home tonight, always happy to accommodate people who support our server and clan thank you.

• Upvote 1

Ok, Controversial topic as it plays a major part of the servers current gameplay.

I personally feel they there are too many spawn points. It is nearly impossible to have a strategic battle, whether it is at a mission or at a base.

I'm proposing 2 different options to resolve this, with my preferred being the first but would love to hear everyone's opinions.

1 - Keep Plot Pole spawn, and Spawn on group - Change all other spawns to outer reaches of the map. (coast spawns and 1-2 north/west spawns)

2 - Keep Plot pole spawn, and Spawn on group - Remove all spawns except coast spawns 

Please don't put the idea down, think about how we can fix the problem,. Make people think twice before running into a fight guns blazing knowing they can spawn back 600m from where they died with a spawn kit :) Put your ideas forward and lets see how we can improve gameplay.

EDIT: Would also like to add, after a prolonged battle, there are that many zombies, dead bodies and ruined vehicles, it lags like crazy. The above solutions would resolve this or atleast help

Edited by [TdS] Apple
  • Upvote 2