[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

IDEAS FOR 1.0.6

15 hours ago, [TdS] Jim said:

Hey DD, i will add  that vehicle into the traders for you when i get home tonight, always happy to accommodate people who support our server and clan thank you.

Thanks Jim!
Happy to support ya's TDS is the best Epoch PVP servers in Aus, and I know it takes a lot of volunteer time and cash to keep it going for us. Cheers

mono.jpg

• Upvote 2

New army mission is agood idea part from when u kill all the AI and get upto it it says army was lost and u cant loot it due to it vanishing.Also could u add AI to the book of eli mission its way to easy and u get 300k from it :).

Garages , take clothes and re-arm at servos are now in

GARAGE = 1 SAFE , 1 COMBO LOCK , 1 SCRAP

HELI PAD = 1 GENERATOR AND 1 SCRAP

NOTE --- WHEN U BUILD HELI PAD MAKE SURE U HAPPY WITH POSITION AS WE CAN NOT REMOVE THEM --- DON'T LEAVE GEAR IN VEHICLES AND PUT IN GARAGE AS GEAR WILL NOT SAVE ONCE PUT IN GARAGE

Untitled_1.png

Just wanting to know if the 21 day safe opening mod is on and active? if so could it be lowered to like 14 days? got a safe down that hasn't been opened in 25 days but still has not reset to 0000

Can we attach satchels to our bodies so that we can paradrop into people's bases and "A.A" on them?

@katzbii satchels would be better

Edited by snakedoc