Sign in to follow this  
Jinglebell

Clean Slate

Hey everyone,

As many of those that know me know, I am one cocky bastard, and at times, I act like a child with the things I say. This has been pointed out to me by a few people in the past week or so, and I thank them for doing so. I understand that this is NOT what TdS wants, and myself, being a TdS member, am not acting mature, leaving a bad impression on the whole of the group.

I don't intend to create havoc here, nor do I pursue criticism as a result of this post, rather, I want a clean slate. This clean slate may be more for me than anyone else, but I choose to consider my actions more prior to opening my once big mouth. With this I would like to apologise to anyone I may have upset, troubled or annoyed.

Thank you, Jinglebell.

• Upvote 3

Nah mate, Uni exams, studying Aerospace Engineering :) Good luck with yours, however.

Edited by [TdSr] RinsibleOne
Added encouragement

What could go wrong?

If you're wondering why it says 'added encouragement' as the edit reason, I forgot to write good luck and I didn't know what to put the reason as so... 

What could go wrong?

Everyone's got their own style. Sometimes you just gotta reel it in. Can't say you've made my gaming experiences a negative one, but it's good that you're willing to listen to feedback :)