SonicDeity

Battlefield 4 Map Changes/Addons

During the meeting/practice for the TDS vs FNS on the 17/04/16, we discussed some map changes. I'm putting this to a vote/discussion here.

First of all, we almost entirely unanimously decided we should remove/change these maps:

Remove Caspian Border - Obliteration

Remove Operation Firestorm - Obliteration

Change any remaining Obliteration to Squad Obliteration

New map additions:

Guilian Peak - Conquest Large

Silk Road - Conquest Large

Operation Wipeout - Open to suggestion

Giants of Karelia - Open to suggestion

Flood Zone - Rush

Operation Outbreak - Rush

Siege of Shanghai - Rush

Please feel free to suggest any other maps as well as the modes we should add to the aforementioned maps.

We'll work all this out after the scrim on the 1/5/16.

Didn't we agree to remove ALL Caspian Border maps?

Apart from that it looks good.

Silk road maybe conquest small? we only have 32 players - everyone would be in a vehicle :)

I would like to play the community map CQ small.

What do you all reckon?

Yeah, all CQ should be small. Karelia is very good on Domination. Operation Wipeout, don't know what to do with this one, but I want it to be present.

" almost entirely unanimously "

now that's a very ambiguous statement there macca !!!!!!.anyway i reckon caspian is pretty good on cq small.flags are close with intense fighting between the 2 closest flags

Untitled-5_1.png

After we've had the Scrim tomorrow night, I'd like to talk to you all about the changing map list. We'd like to hear feedback from everyone. This should be a group vote, and we should all be here for the most part. If anyone can't make it, let me know.

sonic317" post="33159" timestamp="1462017514"]

After we've had the Scrim tomorrow night, I'd like to talk to you all about the changing map list. We'd like to hear feedback from everyone. This should be a group vote, and we should all be here for the most part. If anyone can't make it, let me know.

Will you force them?

Hi Guys, Agree with the proposed maps and think that conquest small is a good fit for silk road.

Think giant of Karelia has a good domination map for smaller server numbers.

DJuve19" post="33171" timestamp="1462072771"]

Hi Guys, Agree with the proposed maps and think that conquest small is a good fit for silk road.

Think giant of Karelia has a good domination map for smaller server numbers.

Yep, agree.

Also would like to see Rush on Metro, Flood zone, Propaganda and Siege of Shanghai and Gun master on Dawnbreaker and Night Shift.