[TdS] negative_energy

Battlefield 5

Do you have any interest in Battlefield 5?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have any interest in Battlefield 5?

• I will be pre-ordering
    • I am interested, but will wait to see the reviews before purchase
    • I will be purchaseing on or around release
    • No - Not interested at all

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am eagerly awaiting any news about Battlefield 5, and am disappointed that we have not even had a little tease at all as of yet.

As most would probably agree, I'd love to see a remake of BF2 in the frostbite engine, although I really don't see that happening.

Regardless, a few changes Id like to see are bring back the commander the way it was in BF2, and actually bring them back into the game! And I'd really like to see an overhaul of the whole scoring/ranking system, oh and while we're at it, battle-recorder!

Fingers crossed, we will hear something soon, while you're waiting vote in the poll I have added to this post, and give us an idea if you will be checking BF5 out when it does finally hit ...

custombanner-5724.png

I am interested, but will wait to see the game trailer or even play the beta before i buy it, EA tends to take our money first before the give us a desent game.

Guitar Zero... Great use of time. You Don't Shred on 5 Buttons !!

negative_energy" post="32836" timestamp="1461406667"]

Regardless, a few changes Id like to see are bring back the commander the way it was in BF2, and actually bring them back into the game! And I'd really like to see an overhaul of the whole scoring/ranking system, oh and while we're at it, battle-recorder!

If these things happen i will come back to the battlefield , but if i do i do not want to here any crying because i win all the time  ;D

Untitled_1.png

As for pre-ordering, they stepped up with the support for BF4, and the CTE helped with improvements for the game, so here's hoping they will continue with that path.

Also, Origin have been offering money back options with some titles, so it maybe an option when purchasing BF5.

Additionally, some of us only play Battlefield ;-)

custombanner-5724.png

negative_energy" post="32852" timestamp="1461493616"]

As for pre-ordering, they stepped up with the support for BF4, and the CTE helped with improvements for the game, so here's hoping they will continue with that path.

Also, Origin have been offering money back options with some titles, so it maybe an option when purchasing BF5.

Additionally, some of us only play Battlefield ;-)

Good point, but still.

for the money back crap they just give you a 10% discount code for your next origin purchase. if you are going to pre-order the game do it the day before the release of the game not 6 months before hand.

Guitar Zero... Great use of time. You Don't Shred on 5 Buttons !!

BF4 was a hot mess but they fixed it and I've had a lot of good times and met all you guys because of it. ;D

Even if BF5 is a bit buggy at first I'm pre ordering because I'm going to play it anyway.....providing you guys will buy it too.

They must have learnt from this experience so I think they will get it right or at very least get it better than BF4 launch.

After sinking hours into BF3 and 4 will probably pre order (unless the trailers are completely underwhelming).

Have a bunch of people to jump into it with will be great - hopefully the launch will be better - maybe lessons have been learned.

Interested to see what they do with premium this time, as I would like for everyone to be able to play all maps. Its better for the game and for us running a server/s as well.

Sip_Fo" post="32862" timestamp="1461543184"]

BF4 was a hot mess but they fixed it and I've had a lot of good times and met all you guys because of it. ;D

Even if BF5 is a bit buggy at first I'm pre ordering because I'm going to play it anyway.....providing you guys will buy it too.

They must have learnt from this experience so I think they will get it right or at very least get it better than BF4 launch.

I remember saying this for bf4 after the mess bf3 was on consoles at launch..... lol, how wrong was i.

We all know if it were up to Dice, the game would have been delayed and fixed before release, but when you have EA breathing down your neck, what can you do. Its sad its that way, as the developers are the ones who get the bad rap for it.

I will be pre-ordering as Battlefield is the only game I play, and am looking forward to it alot, am really hoping its something special.

custombanner-5724.png

negative_energy" post="32906" timestamp="1461647653"]

We all know if it were up to Dice, the game would have been delayed and fixed before release, but when you have EA breathing down your neck, what can you do. Its sad its that way, as the developers are the ones who get the bad rap for it.

I will be pre-ordering as Battlefield is the only game I play, and am looking forward to it alot, am really hoping its something special.

Yup, the push on Dice to have it released with the " next Gen " consoles did not help at all.

6 days 20 hours till the release of the BF5 footage

Man I am excited  ;D

I love this game I have done so many hours on this game its not funny,

i have seen mates come and go on BF but some of you guys have been the greatest bunch of mates over the last 5 to 6 years

and its been great to know all of you.

I can only hope the new BF5 is as good but to tell you the truth I don't think they will let us down. 

TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> GO BATTLEFEILD  TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'>

mac_celt" post="33109" timestamp="1461973502"]

6 days 20 hours till the release of the BF5 footage

Man I am excited  ;D

I love this game I have done so many hours on this game its not funny,

i have seen mates come and go on BF but some of you guys have been the greatest bunch of mates over the last 5 to 6 years

and its been great to know all of you.

I can only hope the new BF5 is as good but to tell you the truth I don't think they will let us down. 

TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> GO BATTLEFEILD  TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'>

How often are you changing your pants a day Macca? They need to dried at some point, lol.

Hey all. There's a BF5 coming out? Where have I been. I'll wait and see how it goes, then probably get into it. As long as I don't have to get a new PC to run the bloody thing.

I still miss bf2  :'(

Hoplared" post="33817" timestamp="1465267448"]

Hey all. There's a BF5 coming out? Where have I been. I'll wait and see how it goes, then probably get into it. As long as I don't have to get a new PC to run the bloody thing.

I still miss bf2  :'(

Yeah, in October.

1 hour ago, ribbycag3 said:

hey all, any links to bf5 at all if any?

my right index mouse finger is itching for some BF :)

@ribbycag3 Check out our BF1 forum area we have some videos in there

http://tdsclan.com.au/index.php?/forums/forum/82-battlefield-1/

Edited by [TdS] negative_energy
Added URL

custombanner-5724.png