xx_loki_xx

Inventory wiping on relog

Have a slight problem with my character profile. IGN is Michael.

I was playing this morning around 7:30, got some weapons and gear to start off with. After logging out and jumping back on again this afternoon all my inv has gone. 

Pony came to assist with a key and some gear for my vehicle. Tested relogging again to see if there was an issue and its wiped my gear again. Backpack is kept in tact but its like my character is starting new again, nothing apart from basics in tool-belt, sidearm reset to a starting pistol and nothing in either weapon slot. 

My gear looks like this which may be related:

59afafc887383_ArmA2OperationArrowheadScreenshot2017_09.06-18_17_56_80.thumb.png.cc83adad622e7fae8963ef1afe5e5d07.png

• Like 1

hey loki,

by the looks of it your arma isnt launched correctly or in the wrong order, i only say that because if you look in the top right corner of your screen that is from arma  (the green thing with pm in it).

try and verify your files through steam. arma and arma 2 operation arrowhead i think you may have files missing!!

• Like 1

Still no joy Jim, verified my Arma2 and OA through Steam and is still the same as the before screenshot with my gear being wiped. 

Current options for launching- "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch"

• Like 1

Got it all working, removed all the folders in the Steam directory, downloaded DayZ Launcher, copied all folders into DayZ Launcher folders and then ran the game without any issues. 

Thanks dude :)

• Like 2