[TdS] Jim

Overpoch PvE Server.

Hey guys just an update the PvE Overpoch server is now live and unlocked the ip and port are 45.121.211.147 : 2392.

I use launch parameters "-mod=@DayzOverwatch;@DayZ_Epoch" in dayz launcher or you can launch through steam with the same parameters.

Any issues or suggestions with the server let zombie,neg or myself know and we will try to get them fixed or implemented ASAP.

hope you guys like :-) 

• Like 2

Could just be me but any chat messages give warnings.  To all players I will be back on this evening. 

No building of any kind without a plot pole. that includes safes

Virtual garage is available so please use it and reduce server loading and keep vehicles spawning

• Like 1

For some reason i'm not able to join the server. I have launch parameters set in launcher and in steam. Server is showing up with a '?' and not green. Is it running a different version of something i dont have?  My load settings are: Arma 2, Arma 2 Arrowhead, British armed forces (lite), Arma 2 Private military company (lite), Dayz Overwatch, Dayz Epoch 1.0.6.1

• Like 1

Had some issues with the m24 this morning and not being able to zero. 

Messages in side chat give a warning, was to hesitant to see what happened after the limit was reached ;D

• Like 1