[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

Closing Down PVP Servers

As of the 6th September we will no longer have our 2 arma 2 pvp servers due to lack of people , thanks for all that played on it over the years , have met some good people and the server become NUMBER 1 in OZ for along time .

We will continue to have the PVE server

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Untitled_1.png

Big thanks to everyone that played on the servers and help keep the server going :-)

Also thanks for all the hours making the servers work Jim and all the TdS team.

• Like 1

Blue small no line.JPG

Yes we had some good times on our servers.

A huge thanks to Jim for the long hours in getting the servers going with all the scripts and fixing issues super quick, without him we would of never become number one in Australia.

For me one of the best things i got out of our arma 2 servers was Jim , great bloke and someone i call my friend , thanks mate

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Untitled_1.png

15 hours ago, [TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001 said:

A huge thanks to Jim for the long hours in getting the servers going with all the scripts and fixing issues super quick, without him we would of never become number one in Australia.

For me one of the best things i got out of our arma 2 servers was Jim , great bloke and someone i call my friend , thanks mate

Too right mate.  All that stuff Skippy said about him isn't true at all, he's a top bloke!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

504c41fbee0a0c329471aa13d3994c3e.png

I would also like to thank Jim and all the other TDS Admins and team members who worked so hard to produce a server that was fun to play on.  To all the TDS admins, team members and other players who I had the pleasure of meeting and playing with and against thank you!  It was a lot of fun and I hope any of you that are still playing on other A2 servers will give me an invite to team up :)

• Like 1