Tana

PVE without the E - FIXED!

Hey guys, the PVE server seems to be dead for AI activity, with only 3 players on and the server 40 mins from shutdown, only 1 mission is active. Logged on and wait for a good while but nothing spawning so nothing to do. It cant be a load issue...any ideas?

Cheers

20170713202517_1.jpg

Edited by [TdS] Tana

I stuck around for a bit under an hour and the server peaked at 2 missions spawned, with 5 players on. Just the old / easy missions and 1 crate, the 1 bombcrate came through at least. Not sure if that's a pass or not?  Cheers.

20170713215412_1.jpg

just noticed this again tonight when I popped in, on a happier note starting to see decent unlocked vehicles spawn in since I deleted the first large batch of abandoned vehicles

I have noticed a big reduction in black miisions in the last handful of weeks.

I played for a few hours this afternoon and saw only 1 solid red mission,no blacks & 2 only bombs in the 2 hours i was on.

Apart from that they were all red checkered missions ural,medical an2 cargo etc.

With 3 to 4 active players  on the map with this mission type and count,  you soon run out of stuff 2 do.

Basically missions quantity and quality is down  from my previous experiences on this server.

To be more specific I don't see these missions anymore 

- Drone Plane

- Farm

- Propaganda tower (not sure if this name is correct)

And the most popular of all  the Gem tower.

I'm sure i have forgotten some, but a reintroduction of some of these missions  (if possible) would  be a positive for the PVE server.

Thats just my opinion 

Thanks 

A few more to Deans list, Missing:

1. Bandit Firebase
  2. CH47 Mission
  3. Armored Vehicles
  4. APC's
  5. Constructors
  6. Presidents in town (May only be on your PVP server)

Working missions:

1. Bandit Squad
  2. Medical Outpost
  3. Stash House
  4. Helicopter Crash
  5. Humvee Crash
  6. Weapons Truck
  7. Hillbillies
  8. Bombcrate

(edit: added the ones I think are working)

Cheers

Edited by [TdS] Tana

From memory death they new style missions were removed because we kept getting complaints about them bugging out so were removed for that reason only.

Everything seems to be working fine, 3 solids, 2 hash and crate missions with only 1 player on server.

variation in mission type and with removal the other day of 20-30 abandoned vics lots of spawn vics for new players

Nice work Jim

Jim,

just tried this out on a couple of missions, very useful especially with the amount of AI that wander off for a holiday so you can't complete the mission.

downside - on both missions, no cash on dead AI at either mission.  Abandoned trader and slaughter house.

Pony

my bad i just checked and when i installed the new mission scripts the money was turned off lol.

ill sort it tonight..... Sorry guys.