I would like to inform all that I will not be online @TeamDedicatedSoldiers as regular as I have been previously, with time and space, regular play time on the DayZ server and in teamspeak, grudges have not been forgotten. I have enjoyed the extensive amount of gun fights @TdS and have made this decision with careful consideration.

I will still pop in and say hello every now and then, but after a reasonable amount of time, I still feel uncomfortable, and am restricted to where I progress in this amazing group of Australian gamers.

I will come on the forums to check replies to this post, so feel free to share a memory to give me a giggle or something.

Kind regards, this is Jinglebell signing out!

• Upvote 2

Ok thats a shame we just all got PUGS and since you play it all the time instead of arma , would of been good to have a game or 1000 , anyway good luck have fun and just for the record mate we did forgive you but just cant forget and we did tell you that being a member will never happen again , but of thats the way you feel its your life mate , cya

Untitled_1.png

U can still play on the server and not be a member!!! That skippy thing is long in the past i think its other things u have done that has made u put this post up.

GG R.I.P JINGLEBELL

Thank you @MrNugget and I will be sure to have a look @[TdS] Ryannn (The tag didnt work properly. :()

Nice @[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001, as I said, I will come in every now and then, I have been on a Aus PUBG teamspeak for a little bit now, and I can consistantly find someone to group up for a game there. I will add you on steam anyway, that way if either of us wanted to play, it would make it a little easier.

MrNugget, for the record, you are right, there is reasons not listed for this decision, it has a bit to do with my current circumstances in real life too, and unfortunately, real life has to take priority.

Thank you all for your replies! :)

MrNugget, for the record, you are right, there is reasons not listed for this decision, it has a bit to do with my current circumstances in real life too, and unfortunately, real life has to take priority.

So u can play pub g all the time but you cant play arma2 due to your irl circumstances???? im lost lol. But owell enjoy that ts and ppl to u do what u do best i guess 

Kind regards, this is Mr Nugget signing out!

Edited by Guest
Fixed Quote

It's not even that, PUBG is a game I don't have to consistently play, also, I do not play all of the time. I have a busy life at the moment, work is promoting me, so I have to step up, I have met a new lady, then there is a couple of health issues in there as well. None the less, my time is limited and other priorities come before gaming, so when I have a spare few hours, I will grind PUBG or Rocket League, because continuous gameplay is not required to play properly.

• Upvote 1