PonyM110

Bomb Crate Mission on PVE Server

Hey guys,

Can't see it anywhere so thought I'd better report various issues with this mission type.  Bugs various 

• Mission doesn't mark on map
  • Mission marks but all AI are invisible
  • Crate disappear as soon as Ai are killed
  • No crate at mission

Frequency of problems seems to be increasing with 2 out of 5 glitched in some way

Pony

I got spanked by this last night. No mission on map and no ai , crate, or AA gun even visible in game!  it was outside my base so insta-death. Another player could see them. I'm guessing if you join the game after the mission has spawned, you cant see it.

if you join the game after the mission spawns its normal not to see it. im trying to find a fix for that.

ill try to fix the mission also.

Not convinced Jim,

was on on last night monitoring things and looking at how many vehicles are on the server when red x appeared with Ai name and SU23 next to it. Went to check it out and very quickly realised it was the bomb crate Ai but without a crate.

happened twice while I was on the server and neither I or other players could see the missions. 

is is it to do with vehicle spawn?

Lol i know pony i am going to fix the mission crate not spawning like i have on the pvp server and im trying to fix the mission markers so they refresh every 30 seconds so as long as the mission is up people will be able to see them. Regardless if new or old players

57 minutes ago, [TdS] Jim said:

Lol i know pony i am going to fix the mission crate not spawning like i have on the pvp server and im trying to fix the mission markers so they refresh every 30 seconds so as long as the mission is up people will be able to see them. Regardless if new or old players

Love your work, just passing on as much info as I can.

In your own time, I know you are busy

Thanks Jim. Just one point its not just map markers missing, the actual ai are also invisible and can shoot passing players. Apologies if you knew that already..