[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

PVP Server wiped today 12 june 2017

2 hours ago, rcs lonewolf said:

so u guys were unable to fix it after the hacker?

No we rolled back which fixed the hacking dogs work , but had a vote for wipe with players and was decided by the community  ..... NEW SERVER - FRESH START FOR ALL ...thanks

Untitled_1.png

So we all lose our gear, around $40million including cash, all the humanity  75k, and no compo, great.

Coastal spawn only thats a joke for 2 reasons, 1st  your "spawn by my group" only works 30% of the time, 2nd if im running solo and die  i have no chance of getting my gear back, or i have to ride a bike for 30mins back there to at least try to get it, thats if i dont die along the way!

So without the spawn almost anywhere option, there goes all the epic gun battles between clans as it not worth the risk of getting into a fight because your gunna spend half the night riding a bike and searching for new gear.

I dont know about u, but i come on here to, build, collect gear, and get into guns battles, with either ai or other players, not waste my time riding a bike

No heli patrs in your backpack, so there goes collecting heli patrs

Being able to damage doors, no point in building as some low life will just come along a steal your gear that can take months to collect

U had a good server which couldve been great, eg traders down southern half of the map, banking at all traders including hero/badit camps and wholesalers, safe zones at wholesalers, more missions down the southern half of the map, increase the hardness level of ai mission  and maybe made the zombies a little more agro. 

The only good thing with the changes is the day/night cycle

To me u have made it more like a vanilla server, its gone backwards

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

16 hours ago, rcs lonewolf said:

i heard everything at the meeting, we were told it would be rolled back! 

i dont believe you come to the meeting mate , the second one which i put all the votes up

Untitled_1.png

5 hours ago, [TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001 said:

i dont believe you come to the meeting mate , the second one which i put all the votes up

as i stated , i heard everything, a mate held his mic close so i could hear, i couldnt join as i was waiting for pending decision to join the server, u did state u would roll the server back so we get all our gear back!

I wouldnt call 8 players rocking up to a meeting much of a turn out, your web site boasted around 775 players for the server, thats close enough to 1% that gets to decide for the 99%, so when u got nothing to lose u wouldnt care if it got wiped 

There was no point in rolling it back unless u planned to get our stuff back, u couldve just wiped the server "like u did" for a so called fresh start.

The hacker came and screwed us over, then the admins decision also screwed us over.

Theyre alot of us that are disappointed in the decisions made, we were the largest hero clan on that server, with most of us in your top 10 ranking, and most of us now have moved to a different server

i understand the decision has been made, and nothing will be changed, good luck with your new server!

Lonewolf, out of the regular players that play on the server, majority of them were at the meeting. How many of that 775 have played more that a couple of hours? I can imagine the point of rolling back was so that we could blow all our money and have some fun, which is what we did. And now this wipe presents itself as anew challenge. Everyone that i have talked to is happy with the wipe or is unphased so i dont know who is disappointed with the decision. And as for compensation there is a starter builder pack given to all new players that is more than enough to get started. It seems like you want everything spoon fed to you so that it is too easy. Majority of your suggestions would make the game too easy or too much like PVE. This is a pvp server so you will die and you will get raided. My friends and I are all very excited by the new server and have been having a ball! And once everything has been implemented it will be superior to all other servers imo. Looking forward to the future. And as for the meeting, Zombie did clarify multiple times that the new server will start fresh and mentioned all the changes being made. So you obviously didn't listen hard enough. Enjoy your new server though! Hope it isnt too hard for you xx

• Upvote 5

16 hours ago, Ryannn said:

Lonewolf, out of the regular players that play on the server, majority of them were at the meeting. How many of that 775 have played more that a couple of hours? I can imagine the point of rolling back was so that we could blow all our money and have some fun, which is what we did. And now this wipe presents itself as anew challenge. Everyone that i have talked to is happy with the wipe or is unphased so i dont know who is disappointed with the decision. And as for compensation there is a starter builder pack given to all new players that is more than enough to get started. It seems like you want everything spoon fed to you so that it is too easy. Majority of your suggestions would make the game too easy or too much like PVE. This is a pvp server so you will die and you will get raided. My friends and I are all very excited by the new server and have been having a ball! And once everything has been implemented it will be superior to all other servers imo. Looking forward to the future. And as for the meeting, Zombie did clarify multiple times that the new server will start fresh and mentioned all the changes being made. So you obviously didn't listen hard enough. Enjoy your new server though! Hope it isnt too hard for you xx

Ryan, there was a small handfull of regular players at the meeting, with some of them used to regular that hardly play on there anymore, there are more in the hero clan that i ran in that showed up to the meeting, which only 1 of them showed up to meeting for various reasons as they live all over the world eg, thailand, china, canada, usa, newzealand and australia, myself was waiting on pending decicsion.

the question about 775 players, ask the admims, they should know!

the admins rolling it back and wiping the server was no different to what the hacker did.

U only know a small group of people on there, thats why your unaware of alot of other thoughts on the matter, most couldnt be bothered to comment , as what the server has now lost is outta there hands and the things they enjoyed about it have been taken away. So thats 11 players from the clan im in that dont play anymore, which were very regular, once again if the admins kept records they would know this!

Spoon fed comment made me laugh, too easy, what with harder ai missions? the ability to spawn anywhere so to give a chance to a solo player (or when the spawn by group dosent work)  being able to get there gear back and  to get back into a gun battle within minutes?? sounds like your the one that wants it easier shoot someone in most parts of the map then u dont have to worry about them being back to hunt u straight away. the ability to get back quick is what made this server good, our clans had some epic battles for that reason, and those battles lasted well over an hour! some of those times the clan your in won, other times the clan im in won.

As for the rest of my suggestions, they would speed the game up, instead of having to run all over the map to do basic things, sell at the hero trader bank at the hero trader, no more having to do an extra trip to another trader to use there bank, more time for fun. And with the missions spread out would make it harder on the coward kills, u know the people who just wanna camp missions and kill players that dont even know that they are there, theyre also the type of people who couldnt complete a harder ai mission as theyre getting shot at, ive seen there death messages come up time and again when they try to do the ai missions.

Im glad your having a ball, thats what gaming is about, and yes there plenty of other servers out there that provide that exact type of game play that this server has now been reduced to.

happy gaming ryan

Edited by rcs lonewolf

9 hours ago, [TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001 said:

Lonewolf can you tell me your age before i respond to your last comments.

Ryan well fucking said , and just for the record he never even showed up to the meeting we had lmfao

yes zombie im 40, not that it should matter.

I only stated that i heard everything at the meeting, not that i was there, that's obvious if u had taken time to understand what i wrote, inrelation to your " just for the record" comment, what record??? i already stated that, now im lmao at u!

And to quote u, u said we are going to roll back the server, in the mean time we will provide a small building package to keep u going! 

If guys were'nt so slow at pending decisions i would've been in the meeting, not that you asked people opinions u just asked for a vote,  and if u organised the meeting at a reasonable hour more people wouldve been there.

Next time u wanna vote, make it more obvious, take a poll over a week or 2 , put a constant message up ingame so everyone knows, between time zones and work u misssed out on alot input from serious players.

You have lost 11 hardcore regular hero players "not to mention the other half a dozen part timers" which are the type of hero"s that do help new comers complete missions, give them money to get them started, allow them to use our bases, show them how to build, helped them understand how your server worked ect ect, its players like us that kept newcomers at your server, we had given away millions of dollars worth of cash, guns, safes, lockboxes, building materials, vechiles ect, to help them. Not to mention the hours of our own time helping them which in turn helps you. 

If u had paid attention and taken notes u would know what type of players we are, and what type of players help grow a server!

All that said, it was a hacker that started all of this, he came in a ruined months of hardcore game play, but u did'nt fix anything as we still lost the lot! Then you implemented these new rules and format which is the reason alot of us have left your server, and which i personally find ridiculous as u had a good thing going, which is the reason i changed to your server in the first place.

U should've implemented those new ideas and format into your lingor island server, then u could've had 3 servers providing 3 different types of game play

pve soft yet fun, with hard ai mission

pvp chernarus spawn anywhere, no base raiding, ect ,as it was

pvp lingor island, base raiding, limited spawn areas, less loot and compounds, less traders, day/night more of a survival server

Then u could've kept everyone happy

Dont get me wrong i enjoy the day/night cycle

best of luck

Edited by rcs lonewolf

On 6/15/2017 at 0:42 AM, [TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001 said:

rcs lonewolf  i think u should go and play on our PvE server as it has nearly everything you want in a server .

Please come to ts and speak to Jim or myself if you like , thanks for your input

i have been playing on the pve server, and yes it almost has what i like, really liking how much harder some of the ai mission are, its no like shooting fish in a barell, but i do prefer pvp as i like to hunt bandits :)

Just now, rcs lonewolf said:

i have been playing on the pve server, and yes it almost has what i like, really liking how much harder some of the ai mission are, its no like shooting fish in a barell, but i do prefer pvp as i like to hunt bandits :)

no real point to talking to u , jim or any other admin. some of what i said couldve been said in a private email, but i cant seem to find that option, besides it doest hurt to allow what ive said to been seen by others, ive stated my opinion and kept it cival

You keep mentioning these 11 "hardcore gamers" that the server has lost. These so called regular players. Who are they? I can think of a handful off the top of my head but not 11. And as for helping new players, Shootcity, myself and our group, even though we were bandits humanity wise, we spent loads of time and money helping out new players! Giving them a place to live, money, guns ect. Some of which we play with on the regular now on the new server! All of the players that were at the meeting are definite regulars. Name 1 that isn't. The meeting was also at a reasonable hour. "the admins rolling it back and wiping the server was no different to what the hacker did." How does this make sense at all? They rolled it back to allow everyone to have some fun while the new server was being put together. The hacker came on and deleted the bases without warning. The Admins FIXED this issue and allowed us to enjoy ourselves before the wipe. "U only know a small group of people on there, thats why your unaware of alot of other thoughts on the matter, most couldnt be bothered to comment" Iv'e been playing on this server for a couple of months now almost everyday, so i have made myself aware of the regulars to the server. I am unaware of the thoughts of those who rarely come on because i never get a chance to speak to them. And as for most not being bothered to comment, how is that any of the admins fault? Don't complain if you guys "cant be bothered". "Spoon fed comment made me laugh, too easy, what with harder ai missions?" Glad it made you laugh. Yes the harder ai missions would obviously make it harder, even though at the minute i believe the ai missions are perfect difficulty wise. Its the banks at all traders and things like that that make it easier. Takes the risk out of going to the bandit trader or wholesaler. And the missions are pretty spread out? And these "coward kills" you speak of, how will "spreading out" the missions stop this? Just go to a popular mission and wait. Pretty easy. Camping a mission is a bandit thing, hence why i sometimes do it. But it usually ends with me killing the ai and leaving the area so they can get the gear. I just do it for the humanity and the enjoyment of getting long ranged kills. This is a pvp server so you have got to expect to be shot at... And how does me liking the coast spawns and no pook parts in backpack make me want it easier? It means that you cant just run out in the field as bait or kamikaze a player. It makes the game harder. "but u did'nt fix anything as we still lost the lot!" They did fix it? The server was going to get wiped regardless of the hacker. These new rules and format have been for the better of the server, as both myself and my group find it more enjoyable without constantly getting rammed by pooks or having players constantly spawning right next to us. It has also seen the server increase in popularity, even with your "11 hardcore heroes" gone. "U should've implemented those new ideas and format into your lingor island server." The Lingor island server is going to be the "easier" of the servers, being fully militarised with traders and shit everywhere. "no base raiding" Now where is the fun in that? 

Anyway no point arguing about it all now. I've been having twice the amount of fun on the new server compared to the old one. Hope your "hardcore hero" friends and yourself enjoy your new server. 

Adios xxx

• Upvote 1

Ok lets see what we have here

1. you could of joined ts there " pending decision " mmm NO PENDING FOR TS MATE 

2. admins screwed everyone ...... NO

3. did u even hear what we spoke about in meeting ...NO ( if u did you would of heard we going to new provider , hence why we wanted a wipe ) WHICH WAS VOTED ON BY THE PLAYERS

With all that said you come in here and do nothing but complain , bag our server , try to put people down , try to tell us how to run our clan and servers , are to stupid to see the message icon to message people ( WOW ) , dont want to come to tallk to us , dont donate really...

You are not welcome here or on our servers because

1. we dont spoon feed players

2. you have no respect for us or anyone

3. i dont really like complaining idiots

4. u to scared to come talk to us ( MAYBE YOU ARE WHAT I THINK YOU ARE A BITCH )

5. Lingor server will have everything you want on it -HAHAHAH IDIOT

6. i think you are mmm maybe 10 but definitely a chick man 

Tell your 11 mates they are all welcome here but i will not tolerate your disrespect to my clan , admin , members or players here so GOOD BYE YOUR LOSE DUMB DUMB

TOPIC LOCKED

• Upvote 2

Untitled_1.png