Mentalfreakk

CONAN EXILES!! Theres goes my life again :)

Conan Exiles is an open-world survival game, in the brutal lands of Conan The Barbarian. You are an exile, one of thousands cast out to fend for themselves in a barbaric wasteland swept by terrible sandstorms and besieged on every side by Enemies. Here you must fight to survive, build and dominate.

Hungry, thirsty, and alone, your very first battle is that against the harsh environment. Grow crops or Hunt animals for food. Harvest Resources to build Weapons and ToolsBuild a shelter to survive. Ride across a vast world and explore alone, or band together with other players to build entire Settlements and Strongholds to withstand fierce invasions.

When strong enough, march forth into battle and wage war against your enemies as you fight to dominate the exiled lands. Sacrifice enemy players on the altars of the gods and shift the balance of power your way. Unleash your fury in savage, fast-paced combat and execute bloody and bone-crushing attacks that will see heads rolling and limbs flying. 

Survive

Journey through a vast, seamless world. Explore crumbling ruins and uncover the history of ancient civilizations. Fend off hunger, thirst, and even insanity as you explore dark dungeons filled with monstrous creatures. Escape scouring sandstorms and bloodthirsty cannibals. Gain knowledge to craft new items and build stronger structures. Unleash your savage fury with brutal attacks that will see heads rolling and limbs flying.

BUILD

Harvest anything from rocks and wood to rare minerals and human flesh. Use forges, workbenches, tanneries, and more to craft tools, armor, and powerful weapons. Construct a home, a fortress, or an entire city using the incredibly powerful building system. Build on almost everything, from ancient ruins to towering mountainsides. Craft a wide variety of furniture and decorations to customize your home and settlement.

DOMINATE

Wage war on enemy players, blow up their city walls, and take control of the Exiled Lands. Capture thralls, break them on the Wheel of Pain, and put them to defend your settlement and craft rare items. Build an altar to your god and bring them offerings to earn their blessing and rewards. Summon and take control of towering avatars, and see your enemies driven before you as you crush their homes and their legacy.

Edited by Mentalfreakk

Mentalfreakk.png5455884811.png

57 minutes ago, [TdS] Tbone said:

I'm not sure why you posted this 15 times but i have deleted the other 14. 

The site has been doing this lately, it happened with Chief a few days ago

poladu912f3.png

6021389784.png

Looks like it could be good!
Might have to give it again

If anyone else is having these issues with the forums, let @[TdS] negative_energy or myself know. 
Ill look into it over the next few days

3758482351.png

bitcoin.png - 1FwDGeBvi5gxx1NuFyMDC69EZSSyLrTSdD

ether.png - 0x5012C012466bD1B7d07936E4429b8434bEB75400

litecoin.png - LfUxrFmJD2m6oqmUS8jkuD5nqTRPoCDZzZ

TUu6%2Flsb9n6dtucuou7csleTKDs%3D.png

Ok played for around 3 hours , i like it its different from any game i have ever played , alot to learn , crafting is very simple , the building is amazing in what u can do and build .  Over all 8 out of 10 from what i have seen so far but i think once u play it and get to know all game play it will be great

Untitled_1.png