[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

PVE EPOCH 1.0.6 - ISSUES

So as you guys will see in the shout box the new PVE server is up and running  45.121.211.142:2372  is the ip address and port everything is working including virtual garage and take clothes scripts, Any questions about the server or mods just ask

• Upvote 1

Any chance the wandering ai can be switched of or toned down. I lost 7 mtvr's today which was every vehicle I bought to wandering ai. If I didnt get out and immediately shoot up on sight I would get blown up. and the one time i shot on sight it was Frank and I nearly killed him as there were 2 other ai in the immediate area. For a PVE server this presents a problem. Anyway logging off for the day. Thanks. EDIT: Everywhere I parked to loot I ended up in cross fire of wandering AI. I don't know if this is intentional.

Edited by Captain Dan

Management of virtual garage? Can this be done like 1.5 version?..as it is now you can only access the vehicles you store?... so if your teamed up and have a couple of vehicles 1 person stores a truck the other player cant get it out of the shed?.

No its a different script, so 2 people can use the same garage as long as they are plot friends but only the person who stores the vehicle can access it

• Upvote 1

PLEASE NOTE ALL PVE PLAYERS .BASE MAINTENANCE IS SWITCHED ON AND HAS A 21 DAY CYCLE, SO EVERY 21 DAYS IF YOU DON'T MAINTAIN YOUR BASE IT WILL START TO DESPAWN

• Upvote 1

Ok guys just an update on the server,as per requested by dan and ubie i have stopped ai spawning on player positions and made them spawn in towns and high loot areas this should make life easier to build your bases im also going to increase the build limit to 800 items. i also changed the class name for the pipe bomb aka satchel charge so you can now buy and sell it at theblack market trader. any issues with these changes please let me know.

• Upvote 2

Nice mate with the build amount, just gotta save up the coins now. Should be some great bases pop up with that many parts aloud.

Spawnin ai wouldn't  worried me to much if they never had launchers, if anything it added to the missions i rekon. Kept ya onya toes!

Thanks for the update.

Yeah bought my first armored suv yesterday, went to first mission with it. Cleared mission, loaded up the suv and the second i jumped in to drive off got rpg'd out of nowhere. Welcomed change, thanks heaps Jim.

Iam easy mate. You can please some people sometimes but you can't please all the people all the time..(that would make for a good song lyric 😉)

As long as the servers runnin along nicely without any clowns iam happy!

• Upvote 1

So often do you guys wipe this PVE server as there was one last night and I heard that it wasn't the first time cheers guys

Well thanks Guys after last restart Buildings safes and trucks are back so sry for any bother

So i had to roll back the server, there was an issue in the data base that was conflicting with the 21 day maintenance this has now been removed and it should be plain sailing from here on in.

Sorry guys, hit me up next time im on and ill sort you out with some build kits 

• Upvote 1