Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

CHANGED HOST DAYZ OVERPOCH SERVER

Ok guy due to vilayer been dicks with the server and always having problems we have moved host .

SERVER IS FRESH START FOR ALL DUE TO DATA BASE LOSS .

Restarts are 4 hours for a trial everything else is the same .We have a clean up script on here which runs every 1/2 an hour .

ping is set to 500

SPECIAL NOTE -- ALL BASES NEED TO BE RE REGISTERED

THERE IS TO BE NO BASES BUILT IN GORKA AT ALL , WE WILL BE PUTTING TOWERS IN THERE FOR MISSIONS

Untitled_1.png

Are u guys looking at doing the up coming update etc? looks like most servers will have it running by the end of nov early dec.Just asking due to there will be another wipe if u are planning to and there is no point really building a big base again to have it gone in like 3 to 4 weeks

cheers

haha ver y true Jim very true haha.i see the other server is back up online now are we still getting rid of that and keeping this new one???

The admin restart times are out by one hour on the new server.Also 4 hour restarts might be abit to long.if i mission glitches it stays there the whole time and another mission will not spawn around that area at all.Had to glitch on this restart and it stopped missions from spawning due to them both being glitched.Think three hours would be the magic number :)

New server IP - 45.121.211.132:2382  , this is the server we will be using as we just dont know with vilayer when it will go down , so we have put ping to 500 , if thats no good then i guess you wont play on server , thanks

Untitled_1.png