Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] negative_energy

Battlefield 1

I have cancelled my pre-order and will not be playing. It is ABSOLUTELY pathetic how EA/DICE have treated the PC community with this release, and who thought it could get any worse than BF4!

So as of launch we have no ability to add clan Tags (although we fought for it in BF3, and got it for 3 and 4, but not 1), no Joystick support, no server rentals on launch, and the biggest issue, NOT communicating with the community at all.

Once again, we have been delivered an incomplete game, that standard features that "will be added" after launch, and the total lack of communication in regards to server rental, and the audacity of the moderators on the Battlefield forums to remove entire threads (> 50 pages) of people wanting basic information about server rental before they purchase the game, to be given an announcement about when the announcement will be for the information that people have been asking for since July!

Pff, servers available for rent in Nov, AND STILL NO KICK/BAN options for Admins! But hey that will come later, cause who the **** needs that sorta crap ....

Battlefield is OVER for me, this is the final straw, thanks to all the console kids who made this possible, and the current generations that need instant gratification (look I spawned into the game woo hoo 1000 points) ... am so disappointed.

If you're happy with this scenario, by all means give the ******* your money, and let them walk all over you, if you're not CANCEL your order, or get a refund now.

For GODS SAKE, even Hardcore is coming later ... (if u believe them) because we all know, hardcore wasn't popular at all ... ;)

I have to shut up, cause I could go on for days ... so disappointed

custombanner-5724.png

i do feel your pain mate

as i said in my text to you, i my self are not happy at the way this has all come to rest and i have been having second thoughts on picking up my order on Friday.

I am thinking some what the same Neg that i should cancel my order form EB Games for now just  to demonstrate  for clan's dissatisfaction.  i am not happy about this at all mate.

Whilst I agree with the overall sentiment, the game itself is a hell of a lot of fun. It feels completely different to BF4 but stiill is Battlefield. Hopefully they will add decent server stuff back in and at least itt means the servers wiill be adequate rather than potatoes. This might just be me seeing a silver lining though.

The problem is, there is no timeline to when these things are going to take place. Also everything missing has been in pretty much every BF title, why would you remove these features in the first place? Like Joystick support for example, come on ...

custombanner-5724.png