Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] MungusFungus

BF1 will have no RCON/PROCON

This is all speculation at the moment, hopefully it's not the case. 

So no tools would mean we can't remove trouble makers? That would be disappointing. 

18 hours ago, [TdS] Sip_Fo said:

So no tools would mean we can't remove trouble makers? That would be disappointing. 

I hope that DICE will understand the need for kick/ban functions for admins otherwise I can't see the game lasting very long.

The community manager at the Battlefield forums had this to say on Sept 26th

Hey all,

Just popping in to state the following - and only the following (for now). Do not read more into the words than the words themselves. I'm not one to say one thing and mean another, so here it is:

We are aware of the community's desire for more information regarding RSPs for Battlefield 1 and are working to roll out information as soon as possible.
At this time, anything that has not come from Official EA/DICE channels should not be taken as fact.

I'm currently working with the game team and other CMs to finalize messaging so we can share more details.

Thanks.
-Braddock512-

So fingers crossed, but to me its not sounding promising, as it is very unusual to not have any server information with less than a month to launch.

Source : https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/225911/#Comment_225911

custombanner-5724.png

I'll just leave this here

https://www.battlefield.com/news/article/rent-a-server-for-battlefield-1

1. Servers won't be rentable immediately at launch
2. Servers will be rented through EA directly
3. The feature set when it comes out won't be the final feature set we end up with.
4. We've got some of the expected customization, but they haven't mentioned the most important ones to us.
5. They're soliciting feedback to some degree

:-(

custombanner-5724.png

Server pricing has been released, and it appears reasonable. It has not been confirmed yet, but pricing is believed to be for 64 slot, with 2 commanders and spectators. (based on what has been offered for console).

Details can be found here

The sad fact is, as stated at the bottom of the link, on launch of rent-able servers (Nov) Kick/Ban options will not be available! Seriously, I believe that the whole PC server rentals has been an after thought, I can't believe they have taken this road.

And whats this I hear about no TAGS in BF1? like WTF are they doing, good on you EA, kill another title ... :-(

custombanner-5724.png

Day before launch and we've been given 5 more answers to the 150 or so structured questions the community has asked.

What types of features can I expect?
Among many other settings, players renting servers will be able to adjust:

• ticket count
  • bullet damage
  • modes
  • weapons
  • maps

Wow, amazing ... feels like im back in 2000, we can even change map! Who would have thought!

custombanner-5724.png

OMG 

Look i understand that there is probably a lot of us that are pissed of one way or another but i am sure they will fix the problame's like they always do over a 3 to 5 year period !toilet! but hey whats NEW . 

Do you think we as a clan should send in some feed back ?