[TdS] negative_energy

Battlefield 4 Scrim Server Classic

Mag dumps and squad leader spawns are my only problem with it. While squad leader spawns are ok for the people that are aware of this feature, when it comes to casuals who have no idea about it, it can ceartian be abit of an effort.

Mute64" post="32994" timestamp="1461724817"]

Mag dumps and squad leader spawns are my only problem with it. While squad leader spawns are ok for the people that are aware of this feature, when it comes to casuals who have no idea about it, it can ceartian be abit of an effort.

Well, TdS server was (and is) always a bit different and not like any other servers, that's what caught my attention to it. People are coming here for a variety, it will be alright for players to get used to it, also there is no Classic servers in AU at all, so it's kind of unique thing atm.

I like it because it makes you actually care about your squad and gives you no other option than to work together. I'm keen for it

poladu912f3.png

6021389784.png

Sip_Fo" post="32996" timestamp="1461739051"]

I like it because it makes you actually care about your squad and gives you no other option than to work together. I'm keen for it

Agreed Sip. It will take some getting used to the mag dump and leader spawn but i had a blast when it was half full last night.

Don't worry Mungus, I'll have an ammo box for you.  I'm sure a spawn becon would help too if someone runs as a recon

poladu912f3.png

6021389784.png