Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] TheCuddlyKoala

Hello Team Dedicated Soldiers!

Dear Team Dedicated Soldiers members and staff,

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself to those of you who have yet to meet me. My name is Noah (Online Alias: TheCuddlyKoala) and i have been good friends with some of the TdS members for a number of years now. As a TdS cadet, I will make my best effort to introduce myself to all of you on TeamSpeak and hopefully get to know each of you in the coming weeks.

I am primarily a first person shooter gamer who enjoys titles such as Battlefield, Counter-Strike, Arma and many other popular franchises and games. I have always been a competitive gamer who strives to improve and better my skills. Furthermore, I have had past experience with administration and management in regards to clans and communities and would be more than happy to assist should an opportunity arise.

Being in my final years of senior secondary school, you can imagine how limited my spare time usually is. When i am gifted with this rare occurrence, i will make sure to connect to the TeamSpeak and play a few games when possible. If you would like to know more, my Steam and Battlelog profiles will be provided bellow.

Battlelog Profile

Steam Profile

I look forward to meeting you all!

Kind Regards,

[glow=blue,2,300]TheCuddlyKoala[/glow]

5846604713.png

Yass FTW