Sign in to follow this  
Checkm80

Got kicked from FPSG server

I was doing well and was dominating this guy called [A] Cashymofo, after my final kill on him I got kicked from the server.

Not sure if he did it or FPSG did it, but hey that makes me feel quite good about myself actually to be good enough to get kicked hahaha

Or if the admin was simply making spots for his own members which is fair enough, but why me, is this a declaration of war against TdS?

All in all FPSG sucks, lags like crazy, so many bullshit rules- I'm only playing there because of the large amount of players.

Have a nice day,

Checkm80

I've never had a problem on fpsg servers, admins normally only kick or ban for disruptive play. I've always found them to be professional.

poladu912f3.png

6021389784.png

I had a bit of a look on the FPSG site and found a few posts about randomly being kicked, the admins say it's because when a VIP joins the server it will kick a random player to make room. It is a scripted event so no admin actually singles anyone out.

Much like our server we state in our rules that we may kick any player to make room for a TdS member.

So unless you are a donator to FPSG you may be kicked randomly.

poladu912f3.png

6021389784.png