Sign in to follow this  
Jalikoza

Ban Appeal - jalikoaz

BAN APPEAL for jalikoazDate: 1/12/2015Time Approx: not sure wasnt online[TdS] Server: [TdS] Overpoch ServerMap: chernarusPlayer Name: jalikoazReason: dupingRead Rules: YesAdditional Comments: im sorry am i able to be unbanned please i havent been warned before aboout duping i promise i wont do it again

ye like honestly do you need a warning..... you would have know what you were doing was cheating and ruining the game play for others. Duping us against the rules on most servers on most games... you shouldn't have needed to be told or get a warning about it, you knew it was wrong.

Are we a part of this?

Yes. We play on the server so we are a part of this, but i feel like you won't be part of it for much longer.

Happy to see your mate bigma leave as well, im pretty sure he killed me 100m from bash a few weeks ago

yes... us, the players of this server.. are effected because you were ruining the game we played and put a lot of time into

At the risk of semi-derailing the purpose of this thread...

"Does anyone else remember that time all those vF guys got banned for hacking?  I remember" - [VENGA] Tbone

"We weren't hacking.  We were glitching.  It's different" - Decco the Gekko

Seems a little hypocritical Decco.  I mean, surely you of all people would be all for allowing people the opportunity to change their ways.

504c41fbee0a0c329471aa13d3994c3e.png

I had admins from other servers come multiple times to warn me about you both, and I gave you both the benefit of the dought.

I't is clearly stated in the rules and in the load-in screen that duping is not allowed.

I do not see how this ban is unjust.

http://tdsclan.com.au/index.php?action=tds_servers;sa=dayzrules

http://imgur.com/hp3dnUE

3758482351.png

bitcoin.png - 1FwDGeBvi5gxx1NuFyMDC69EZSSyLrTSdD

ether.png - 0x5012C012466bD1B7d07936E4429b8434bEB75400

litecoin.png - LfUxrFmJD2m6oqmUS8jkuD5nqTRPoCDZzZ

TUu6%2Flsb9n6dtucuou7csleTKDs%3D.png