Sign in to follow this  
oisupdoggy

Wogstache ban appeal

Sup gents as some of you may know I have been banned for "24" hours which was quickly revoked but Skippy didn't know how to unban me straight away so obviously left it.

If you don't want me on your server please pull me up and tell me I'd appreciate it Zombie.. Ever since Skippy has been given some sort of power I've been kicked multiple times and banned.

Yes, I DO talk shit but so does 97% of the servers population especially the little sooks that dobbed on me, not sure if there older than 30 (which some of them are) or little school girls.. but that's besides the point.

I'd like to talk to you zombie because I don't want to play a server where I'm clearly unwanted by the admins (Skippy)..

By the way yesterdays ban started from me not being in TeamSpeak when you apparently asked, with all do respect Zombie, I'm 18. I do have a life surprisingly and I was out on Saturday night, what right does Skippy have asking why I wasn't there to meet your request. Lmfao.

Now I already know the outcome of this post, as I was an admin to (unfortunately) you're obviously going to back him up because that's what team  mates are meant to do which I totally respect but fuck dude, been admin for 3 days and kicked/banned half the damn team. Not one of Xectuer's team mates has been banned/kicked or even WANRED.

This is unlike myself to cry on the forums because it's a game but shit I can't say or do anything without thinking of the precautions before every move and it's quite annoying. So as I said I'd like to speak to you Zombie and you only, don't want anything to do with Skippy because quit frankly he doesn't know how to be an admin. I'd be surprised if I wasn't banned off the forums in a couple hours to.

Cheers for your time fellas, looking forward to catching up with you.

Ps please teach Skippy how to unban, chur

Thanks mate , I asked to speak to u but didnt bother me u didnt show as peolpe have lives as do I, will be home after work tonight around 23.20 would be great to catch up as I have a few issues I need to talk to u about. You will not be banned from forums as everyone as the right to an opinion as I do not feel your post is disrespectful or malicious , talk later

Untitled_1.png