Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001

PRE FAB BUILDING FOR IN GAME MONEY

Ok i have placed the pre fab building in game for players to look at , if you die whilst looking at them that's life

TIER 1 - LOCATION 142/012  ---  COST 2.5 MILLION IN GAME MONEY  --- choose of 1 large building + 1 small

TIER 2 - LOCATION 142/008  -- -COST 4.5 MILLION IN  GAME MONEY  --- choose 1 building

TIER 3  - LOCATION  148/016  --- COST  6.5 MILLION IN GAME MONEY  --- choose 1 tower + you get 1 entrance and i small entrance

Tier 1 will have container wall 1 side

Tier 2 will have container walls 2 sides

Tier 3 will be fully enclosed

Please once you have the in game money pm myself or mentalfreak and when  one of us are on we will collect money from you and build pre fab in game

NOTE -- IF ANYONE BUILDS IN ANY OF THESE LOCATIONS ALL ITEM WILL BE DELETED BY AN ADMIN

Untitled_1.png

TIER 1 - LOCATION 142/012  ---  COST 2.5 MILLION IN GAME MONEY  --- choose of 1 large building + 1 small

Tier 1 will have container wall 1 side

width=500http://i.imgur.com/Pd22Qr3.jpg[/img]

TIER 2 - LOCATION 142/008  -- -COST 4.5 MILLION IN  GAME MONEY  --- choose 1 building

Tier 2 will have container walls 2 sides

width=500http://i.imgur.com/2Ey7FHv.jpg[/img]

TIER 3  - LOCATION  148/016  --- COST  6.5 MILLION IN GAME MONEY  --- choose 1 tower + you get 1 entrance and i small entrance

Tier 3 will be fully enclosed

width=500http://i.imgur.com/oMQpj2Y.jpg[/img]

Mentalfreakk.png5455884811.png

Hi guys,

I'm making a comeback to the cherno server and was wondering if we can we still buy bases? I noticed the sample buildings are not up in the north east of the map to view anymore.

Thanks Skippy,

Im off now, but if you're around tomorrow afternoon/ evening I'll chat with you on ts about the details (tier 3 building package, and location).

Thanks for building the base guys, but on the server restart one of the walls has despawned.

Could someone come back on to fix up before the next restart?

Thanks again!

Thanks for building the base guys, but on the server restart one of the walls has despawned.

Could someone come back on to fix up before the next restart?

Thanks again!

All sorted.

504c41fbee0a0c329471aa13d3994c3e.png

Can i get my old base rebuilt at the same location? (someone has already started building there though i've noticed).

I have an alternative location if there is any trouble.

Thanks