Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] philf2469

i've given up again

I'm with you Neg, great game in its day, It was the game that convinced me to join TdS but the graphics and  basic kits just don't do it for me any more. Good on ya Phil for keeping it going as long as you did, an achievement considering the plethora of games on offer these days.

Battlefield 2 is dead, long live Battlefield!

!TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1! !TdSb1!

You should give heroes and generals a try phil

Its a free game, download & play from here http://game.heroesandgenerals.com/

Its up to 20v20 and there are tanks, various types of infantry and planes. You capture flags and you respawn like battlefield. Only catches are its WW2 and you have to unlock everything (or buy it with gold coins but there's no pay2win)

I love it and it plays a lot like bf1942 used to.

AKA battery

negative_energy" post="25161" timestamp="1411369329"]

It's still a social thing Phil, it wouldn't be the same around here if you left ...

Old school is good school

oh your cute psyco. & just for something completely different maz i cant get that game going.i download the installer (900 mb or so ) then when i go to launch the game & create desktop icon it tells me i dont have the latest plugin. then when i click on it, it starts installing the same game installer

Untitled-5_1.png

did you get it working phil? if you're using IE you might need a better browser. If IE is your default browser the plugin might not have even installed properly when you installed the game.

If you did get it working add maazte in your friends list and make sure you're German

AKA battery