THE_CHiEF02

Custom PC case that I made :)

Hey guys Chief here, so I managed to get a fractal design R2, black pearl off  my boss at my local computer shop where I work part time for free! As soon as I saw the case I knew what i was going to do with it. First I cut a window (which I put some plexi glass in) in the left side panel so you could see all the good stuff inside, I also spray painted both side panels and the front bezel orange (which is my favorite color) i also paint some other little things here and there. It turned out exactly how I wanted it and so here are some pictures of my work and the finished product. so enjoy  ;D

Here is a link to my Photobucket so you can see the photos: http://s1317.photobucket.com/user/Angus_Mclennan/embed/slideshow/"></iframe>

THE_CHiEF02.png

Wow man that really looks classy :) my bro has that case, unmodded, and I have to say this looks just that much better lol. Great work!

Old school is good school

carzy_guy" post="25039" timestamp="1410073795"]

Wow man that really looks classy :) my bro has that case, unmodded, and I have to say this looks just that much better lol. Great work!

yeah it didn't take me too long to do, defiantly worth it.

THE_CHiEF02.png