[TdS] TheCuddlyKoala

Ban Appeal - TheCuddlyKoala

Dear Team Dedicated Soldiers Staff,

The following information corresponds to a ban that i received for the violation of server rules.

Date: 30/7/14

Time Approximately: 10:20 PM

[TdS] Server: [TdS] BF4 Ranked Server (32 Slot)

Map: Paracel Storm

Player Name: TheCuddlyKoala

Reason:

The ban was imposed following a joke which escalated far beyond the intended extent and became a direct breach of server rules. It was an immature act in which i changed my Origin ID various times with the intent of impersonating both members and staff of Team Dedicated Soldiers. I then proceeded to connect to the TdS Battlefield 4 server and obviously caused confusion among players.

At the time of the incident i was aware that impersonation of clan members or staff was a blatant violation of the server rules. I completely understand that my actions were not only juvenile but could have potential had negative repercussions for the reputation and image of Team Dedicated Soldiers. I am completely remorseful for my actions and looking back in hindsight realize the stupidity of my actions. The offence i committed was never intended to be an attack on Team Dedicated Soldiers as a clan or any member or staff member within it, it was purely an act of humor which intensified beyond that of the initial intent.

Following the ban i have familiarized myself thoroughly with the server rules and believe that i have now obtained a comprehensive understanding of each of the outlined rules.

Read Rules:

Prior to this conviction i had not read the server rules.

Additional Comments:

I hope that you are able to conciser my apology and understand the circumstances which surrounded the offense i committed. I honestly love socializing with members and staff of Team Dedicated Soldiers and would hate to see this infringement mark the ending point.

Kind Regards and sincerest apologies,

TheCuddlyKoala

5846604713.png

Yass FTW

I have no issue unbanning you as long you can play by the rules from now on, remember though that next time will be a permanent ban

I'll speak with the others and get back to you with a decision.

Ban has been lifted, please read the rules and make sure you don't end up here again or you may be banned longer or permanently.