Sign in to follow this  
Guest tobybeecher

why am i banned

Guest tobybeecher

why am i banned ?

and why was rockdogy kicked, then banned just earlier when he didnt break any rules.

Guest tobybeecher

your pretty stupid arent  you ?

Why did you kick rockdogy on operation clean sweep directly after he killed you two in the chopper ? gee could it have been because ..........he killed you. And i suppose the same applied in the next map. Oh , hes leading the scoreboard, better ban him.

Guest tobybeecher

What trouble  was he causing inthe server before ? Playing the game is trouble to you ?

you guys are all idiots, and dw ill be back in your server. You think acoustic and toby were my only accounts ? retards, youve perm banned me many times. you want trouble your braindead spastics, then you got it.

Guest wallabyfox1

you should of waited the 2 weeks wen you were first banned mate butt you did not and you keep coming back so don't think for a Minnet

that you can harass our members by calling US cheats and using new names CD keys and get away with it.. so grow up mate  

that's my 2 cents  

regards wallaby

hey toby,

just to inform you but whenn you come in with a different hash key or cd key you will continually gett caught because it is all linked which it seems is one thing you dont realise.

its people like yourself who ruin the game for others who jump on to have a bit of fun after a hard days work, and us at TdS do not have the time for irresponsible and childish people in the case one of those seem to be you so just leave and stp trying to cause trouble, as i said we got on to have fun and so do the admins of our server and others, it is the admins that have to put up with the idiots who think they are the be and end all and they want to play the game as well so dont need people like yourself wasting there time.

isnipeyoudead93-new-for-web.png

Guest Thommo
Banned for language and teamkilling 

by zombieman001

that was a 2 week ban

than permanent ban for trying to get around the ban with another account.

admin correct me if im wrong