Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] philf2469

bf2revive

i dont know if irt's worth waiting for revive to happen .there are so few ppl playing on our server that it's almost time to shut it down i think (sob sob) .i doubt if we have had more that 12-15 players for about a month & i'm idling for hours only to get the server going for 2 rounds ,then everyone goes to the tea server.i'm just about over it

Untitled-5_1.png

Hey guys.

I'll try to pop in a bit more often Phil mate.  Can't have you being upset now can we.  You have to admit, as far a game goes, bf2 has had a bloody good innings.

I uninstalled bf2 cause i was sick and tired of waiting for the server to start, not only that i was getting bored with the map rotation,  I found that an air map kept the players interested until an air whore come on and then the players started dropping out, same with an inf map, the air whores left as soon as one came on. I just couldn't get interested in the game. sorry all bf2 players but I think its time to say goodbye to one of the great games.  :'( :'( :'( :'(....................cheers

heard and understood kanga. :) no hard feelings I haven't really been playing myself the last few months but I got on a couple days ago fooling around on Oman with Realllllllly and got the server going after a couple hours and had some great fun so I don't know, perhaps more people will play when revivebf2 is live? Seems a bit much to hope we just have to wait and see really.

Old school is good school