Sign in to follow this  
doggio

Ban Appeal - stoned doggio

BAN APPEAL for stoned doggioDate: 17/3/14Time Approx: 9pmm[TdS] Server: [TdS] BF2 Ranked Server (32 Slot)Map: Player Name: stoned doggioReason: tking and team switchRead Rules: YesAdditional Comments: acidental TK ( thought i was US)

only swapped teams when tere was small number of players and it was uneven.

WHAT ? I did not swap teams when they were even. IF i did maybe it evened out as i swapped, but ive never done it for the reasons you consider it a banable offence.

Also its very easy to accidently TK 2 or 3 times, its annoying but happens very regularly.

And im not giving attitude, im just concerned my ban wont be deal with in the timely manner you do others, for some reason of dislike of me amongst TDS (this is based off zombiemann saying "dont hold your breathe on a quicker answer").

no disrespect here.

WHAT ? I did not swap teams when they were even. IF i did maybe it evened out as i swapped, but ive never done it for the reasons you consider it a banable offence.

Also its very easy to accidently TK 2 or 3 times, its annoying but happens very regularly.

And im not giving attitude, im just concerned my ban wont be deal with in the timely manner you do others, for some reason of dislike of me amongst TDS (this is based off zombiemann saying "dont hold your breathe on a quicker answer").

no disrespect here.

Just for the record i dont like you , you have a very bad attitude not only towards our server rules which you broke " At no time can a player intentionally swap to be on the winning team or at anytime beginning or end ,this will not be tolerated and you will banned." but also our players on the server members and non members .

As for how long it takes .......well we are trying how hardest to come to a time frame and will get to it when we get to it , so chill out and don't ask again , we have real life's that we live , we will get to it when we can . thanks

Untitled_1.png

Wow are you stupid or just like wasting my time , 1 month from today then , hows that sound , sounds good to me .

See you in a month and if you reply to this with anything other than ok thanks , ban will be permanent and if i was you i would not call bluff on this as i do what i say i will do , thanks for your appeal have a good month off our server , try and get in with new ip or hash and yep your guest it permanent ban will apply. give up while your behind you stupid , stupid person  !beathorse!

Untitled_1.png

hey i was just chatting with 1 guy in the server and forgot about the C word rule and got banned. can i get an unban pls.