Sign in to follow this  
Woolworths

FoEzIes

I believe this player cheats, He is very good for a really low rank, I cant seem to find him on GGC or PBbans, It is like he does not exist, Just letting you guys know so you can look into this, Thank you  TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> Have a good one  8)

wool.gif

my 2cents why did the player have to change his name if he is so good ? thought i give a question for thought :)

Guitar Zero... Great use of time. You Don't Shred on 5 Buttons !!

its an old game, maybe he quit the game for a while and lost his passwords and original game? I can watch him if everyone thinks there's reason to but like I said I've never seen anything that looks like hacks and without any evidence this is bordering on slander.

AKA battery

Oh, I am not saying he hacks, i am suggesting maybe the use of Macros, And I know he is good, But we were sniping at each other, and as soon as your saw his name move (Which you see when your cross hair is above him) You die, Before you see him, I have noticed that if you shoot before you see his head, and you see his name move up, You will kill him, So I am not sure, My sole post was to bring this player to your attention :) No hackusations intended :)

wool.gif

macros don't do what you think they do. in the instance you described they'd make no difference, and you did call him a cheat and are still insinuating foul play without evidence, so this is a hackusation. if you just want to bring a player to our attention the best choice would be to pm a bf2 admin.

AKA battery

I don't use foul language against him, And BELIEVE ME, I was a founder of a clan for a year and a bit, I know what things do, Macros Is for a chopper ,And If I say he is a cheat it would be in joking, As all the boys do that, I even say Philf is a cheat, Yet I am joking, And I did bring it to the attention of TDS by posting this .....

wool.gif

I know him. He's just a good player.

The game has been out for almost 8 years. After 8 years I would assume you would know how the game works. Bf2 is full of bugs and bs. Manipulating the game to benefit yourself is what you need to learn. Bf2 hitboxs are crap and you need to learn where they hide.

The only macro that works in your favor is the auto click mac. Movment macros are useless now.

People alias for many reasons. Making someone like you rage is one lol.

lol, I dont rage, I just annoy him and try to take him of his game, Its my tactic, but sometimes backfires, I have played for 3 years, and I know how the game works in and out, When i play non hi ping servers I do well, Just my Graphics card of 500 megs prohibits me from playing at my best :(

wool.gif

Using the bugs in the game still seems a little dodge to me.  I know the bugs.  I don't use them.  I still kill you.

Have a nice day.

PS, playing to piss people off won't serve you well.  Just a thought.

I didn't say to use the bugs.. I said the game has plenty.

Using the games poor hit box's to your advantage is what im talking about. Nothing "dodgy" there. 

Using an alias to con people I to thinking you're some noob that kills you over and over, served me well for many years.

You may kill me, I kill you more  ;)

I also am a little suspicious of the above mentioned player.

I know the game has been out for 8yrs and there are good players out there.

His K/D round after round is a little unbelievable.

Be interested to spectate and battle record his game play for a while.

Its not the death that counts (nothing assists in keeping you alive)

Its his ability to kill 1 shot from distance (consistently) and the snap aim also makes him a little suspicious.

BTW I am not whining just saying my piece on this topic.

I watched him the other night being in the same squad, I think he is just a really good player that knows where to position himself for killing, believe me I have been on the receiving end of his gun many times but I don't feel he cheats.

there's far more hackers these days than around in the old bf2 days, it's very sad

it's rare that i ever call hacks on someone, but there's a few floating around that i'm fairly sure on

toggling them when it suits em!

I think you will find its only the ppl who he kills often that is calling him a hack, I have played against and with him and I cant find anything wrong with him, he is just a good player..............cheers

foe has 2 or 3 aliases  .this is not many .i've got about 10 (mostly from playing in-clan scrims).if you check players out you'll find many ppl have 100 or more ,so the fact that he uses a few aliases is not really an issue.you have nearly 40 aliases woolie so why question the use of them

Untitled-5_1.png