Sign in to follow this  
doggio

doggio ban

I dont know why you guys banned me for "disrespecting admin in squad chat".  Phil came into my squad and i just said something like oh im just shit stirring, dont ban me lol. then all of a sudden, banned.

anyways, unban me please and i wont shit stir and ill just play. thanks

i remember it a bit differently to you. you asked me why i joined your squad then gave me cheek & dared me to ban you . you also had a fair bit to say the round before

[10:36:23] stoned doggio -> i think tea are less anal than tds these days

KICKING!!!  WiID.GunS for being Idle!

[10:36:42] SG15__ longj0hnX -> yea kao got banned for killing phil 3 times in 1 round

[10:36:45] SG15__ longj0hnX -> deadset joke

********  Uncap zone is up to Building Height, attack Uncap with Kit weapons ONLY  ********

[10:36:54] stoned doggio -> thats ridiculous

[10:36:58]  =-007flymo-= -> yeah but kao is a faggot

[10:37:00] [AIM] R3dR^w -> 6 times i've been switched :(

[10:37:02]  =-007flymo-= -> that's good news

[10:37:04] [AIM] R3dR^w -> squad time

[10:37:09] [TdS] BR0WNCOAT -> oi son. . . .feel free to play on your own server if you have an issue!

[10:37:17] SG15__ longj0hnX -> every dog has his day flymo

[Admin: admin13] kao got banned for poaching!!!!!!

[10:37:32]  =-007flymo-= -> poaching

[10:37:34]  =-007flymo-= -> lolwut

[10:37:35]  vlevil666 -> yeah im yet to c it

[10:37:35] stoned doggio -> are you copulateing sriouse

[10:37:43] SG15__ longj0hnX -> AHAHA

[10:37:44] stoned doggio -> what, did he say something like lets go to tea ?

[10:37:49] stoned doggio -> jand ubanned him ?

[Admin: admin13] I XCAN BAN U TOO IF U LIKE

[10:38:16] SG15__ longj0hnX -> spam caps more

[10:38:19] SG15__ longj0hnX -> ban us all

[10:38:20] stoned doggio -> why would he ant to get banned ?

[10:38:24] SG15__ longj0hnX -> we'll just go to the TEA server

KICKING!!! SG15__ longj0hnX  GO THEN

[10:38:51] stoned doggio -> baha

[10:38:53] SG15__ longj0hnX -> gone

[10:38:55]  =-007flymo-= -> cya mate

[10:38:58] [TdS] BR0WNCOAT -> jpiss off then son. . . .IF you have an issue then jump or the FORUM

[10:39:09] stoned doggio -> its 2014 dude, relax

[10:39:12]  MrEssexRay -> lel

[10:39:27] stoned doggio -> maybe its time to change ur admin ways to something more reasonable

Untitled-5_1.png

oh dude you totally misheard me. Why would i dare you to ban me. I was saying DONT ban me for all my shit talking i was doing, like what you listed there.

i didnt give you any cheek, its just shit mic quality cause im on a laptop.

so you now you know this you should unban me.

As for the chat, i was giving you guys advice. You should ease up a bit on the banning, considering your 1 of the 2 only remaining servers.

you were pretty hard to hear i will admit that . your advice listed above is not very constructive & would be better done in these forums .i will unban you now but if you have anything to sat come here to say it

Untitled-5_1.png

ok, whats the reason and if he does the appeal thing will it work ?

If he wants to appeal it then tell him to appeal , unless you are him , if not its got nothing to so with and there fore please don't concern yourself with other bans

Untitled_1.png

Its great to see new players but you have to realize something.  TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> bf2 has been going for a long time and its rules have been established and proven for just as long.  Most of us have kids of our own and the last thing we feel like doing is playing with other kids.  If certain people simply grew up and stopped the immature bullshit then this entire situation would have been avoided.  Skating on the edge of a possible ban to me is even more annoying than the banning offence itself.  This is not aimed squarely at you doggio ok, so don't go and get all defensive, k?.

Just play.  We have TS for any issues.  Here we can discuss any problems quickly and privately.  If someones not prepared to say what they type then they should think twice about typing it. 

KIDS. 

ok hoplared, i understand.

im not rock, just asking for him considering the servers up and running with a few people. i think u should unban tho,  good to see another 3 star in there.

he will never be unbanned , he has caused to much shit on our server over the years , so drop it please , if he is your mate go play on a server that he is not banned on and like i said get him to appeal his own ban and we will tell him the same

Untitled_1.png

lol yeah cause a dick used his account and got him banned. not gonna consider unbanning and re-assessing ?

that's not an excuse

AKA battery