Sign in to follow this  
Silvabakrev

Greetings from the [mfp] clan

Greetings from the [mfp] clan

Found our way here after having a few runs with a couple social TdS troops; ShadowPredator72 and METAL_MIME on our BF4 server and TS. Just noticed an old friend/nemesis: ToxicWanderer on here, an old BF2 player I recall from the mfp's BF2 days, the name Zombieman also looks familiar, nice to see old player names about for BF4. (I ran as Darthrev on BF2, with mates O-loony-O and Spriggy72... they may not ring a bell? pretty sure ToxicW ran as a !GuN! member back then?)

We are looking to build some relations with another couple or so Aussie BF4 clans, (you guys also list DayZ which suits us even better) thus some history about us:

The [mfp] are an old clan that originally formed for Battleifled 2, we ran together on that game for quite a while before we later disbanded. For a while and some of us ran with a small clan called [dD] durka durka on BFBC2. Some members continued to run with the mfp tags on Battlefield 3 on PS3 and PC although in  small disorganised numbers. Last year we reformed for what we call our "second deployment" to get ready for Battlefield 4 (PC).

Our members are a mostly WA and SA located and we 'target' members from these states, although do have an NT and one QLD member so will take on any one keen that is a good fit with our group.

While we waited for the release of BF4, we ran on the ArmA2 mod DayZ and also managed our own DayZ server for a long time. Although we still plan to review and likely play on the DayZ standalone game (if it ever comes out) in the future, we currently only play a little DayZ on a casual basis. Battlefield 4 is our only other and now MAIN game and we are currently running our own 64 player conquest server:

Thunderdome #1 | 4 Player Start | mfpclan.com

Any TdS members that want to come on our server for a run are more than welcome, likewise we will be encouraging mfp members to support your two BF4 servers where possible. We have server TS channels available for use as well if any of your troops are lonely and want to say hello:

ts36.gameservers.com:9392 password = thrash

We are only a smallish sized clan with about a dozen members currently active on BF4 (although we are recruiting slowly) but might be interested in organizing an 8v8 or similar sized scrim with you guys in the future. We could even ally with you guys and submit a squad or two etc... to beef up team numbers to take on larger groups fighting alongside the [TdS] etc?... We are a mature yet pretty casual bunch really, although we do remain a little organised, so more after the casual-fun team/squad play the game offers rather than pro-ladder play etc... but we like to think we can often hold our own on the battlefield.

Look forward to collecting some TdS tags soon :P

regards

Rev

http://www.mfpclan.com

=mfp= Silvabakrev

Clan Lt Colonel

Main Force Patrol

oa7z.pngbug4od7.gif

Hey all,

When i saw this site and toxic's name, i kinda flashed back to BC2 and BF2...i checked my phone to see your old hotmail address with a big bearded grin next to it! lol...not sure if you still use it.

I remember having a few scrims and general games with the GUN and $A$ guys, actually i pretty much lived in the GUN server for BF2.

I help run dD clan (durka durka) from the ole 1942DC days with Pseudo, Bugwanna, Colera and the likes...

Anyway, like Rev said we will most likely see you around, catch ya

:)

loonz.

(Loony.AU / O-loony-O)

p1e8.jpg

Just hooked our server up to stream with this site http://www.pbbans.com/index.php Noticed LOADS of BF4 Aimbot hackers being added to their global ban list!

You guys probably already aware of this site, just thought I'd mention it in case? Good for scaring the hackers away from your servers..

=mfp= Silvabakrev

Clan Lt Colonel

Main Force Patrol

oa7z.pngbug4od7.gif

A kwik [mfp] greeting from myself as well ladies.

As aforementioned by Rev and Loony .. some familiar names popping up in TdS.  Nice to see!

Enjoying the BF4, Beer and teabags once again, after a personal hiatis from PC FPS since BF2.  Ran around the PS3 with BF3 (with Loony mostly).  But sticks are no match for KB/Mouse... especially for my 40 year old, beer driven brain .. and I'm glad I'm back on the PC.

Look forward to putting on my military beer hat & frolicking and gallivanting around the BF4 countryside with some of you ladies.  ;)

Cheers

[mfp] Spriggamortis

mcqu.png

Hello [tds] from Steely (mfp sergeant major).

Was wondering if any of you guys had scrolled to the bottom of your forum and seen the scrim challenge from Rev ?

2en5.png