Sign in to follow this  
mazte

bf2 rotation

with the server downsized to 10v10 I think its worth discussing the map rotation since some (eg. kubra) are just way too big now.

Its regrettable since a lot of the regulars are air whores and Kubra is a favourite but when there's more flags than there are teammates on the ground I think its time to consider downsizing a few.

AKA battery

well that's what everyone has been doing but when it rotates to kubra the server dies before its halfway through. and I don't blame them. the 5-8 players in the air vehicles might be having fun but there's nothing more boring than running around for 5 mins for 1-2 kills, one of which probably drove away in his tank because you were out of rockets or something, and that's if you don't get randomly artied or bombed because with only 4-5 other teammates on the ground at any one time its very likely you're the best target for arty or bombs or going to run into a helicopter or something.

AKA battery

personally I think it would be cool to try running a few of the smaller maps in the rotation and see how they go. Mashtuur, Kubra, Daqing, Zatar and so many others can be really fun on 16 size. Clean sweep 16 even has jets.

AKA battery

Yeah I downsized a couple of the maps as Phil asked, kubra and daqing are back down to 32 (someone's changed kubra to 16 so just keep an eye on that) I also switched mash 32 with Great Wall 16 as I heard that was killing the server recently? feedback on that would be good. I thought maybe giving wake island a wee run again might be a good idea? as we haven't had it on for ages maybe people might be more receptive of it

yeah i agree with you mazte maybe a few of the smaller maps on 16 like zatar and clean sweep would be cool

Old school is good school

I have found wake Island and Karkand to bring all the population, The servers doing the best on BF2 are actually Wake Island and Strike at karkand Servers  8)

wool.gif

I know.  The thing is the type of players it brings in.  Guys that scan the servers for wake island, come in, never touch the ground, piss everybody off, who then quit throughout the game and then when the maps over, the fly boys (i don't mean it as a derogatory term) leave as well, killing the server.

What I liked about the clan was how well rounded the players where, and how diverse it made the game play.  But as I say, if the masses want it, then by all means. 8)

Well your going to hate me next week as i be looking for jets and chopper plus i be on the ground and the problem is you need to have goo air defense which you don't have

NEWEST-BF3.png

Well with all do respect, Alot of maps you have now are killing the servers population, And it does not reach full server, I believe if we had wake that may change

wool.gif

Yes Carzy, there are some extra maps downloadable for BF2 that are legit, you or a fellow Clan mate can look into it, In my clan we have a Member who has found them all for us.

wool.gif

A 16/32 rotation would be boss!

Dalian 16p

Fushe 32p

Dragon 16p

GreatWall 32p

Oman 16p

mashtuur 32p

kubra 16p

Jalalabad 32p

blue pearl 16p

Sharqi 32p

Songhua 16p

Karkand 32p

midnight sun 16p

Zatar 32p

Where is Fushe these days? Both the 32 and 64 versions are fun!

:)

Most air maps have carriers/islands, too often a stalemate.

The exceptions being fushe, zatar, kubra and daqing. But the air doms daqing too much imo.

Dragon 32p is also good!

Could easily go Great Wall 16p and Dragon 32p... and maybe Jala 16p with Kubra 32p.