Sign in to follow this  
nylra25

Unban

Hoplared" post="18146" timestamp="1369527938"]

I would have thought we had thicker skin than that.

Its not about think skin , its about following our rules -- he was one of the players we unbanned ( 268 in total ) and gave a second chance to and if you had read our rules disrespecting any player is not on 

Untitled_1.png

i can understand frustration with tech diiculties but

you do not show any sort of disrespect you the people

who take time and money out of there day and lives to run such a server

its just not cricket and its not right

ok thats my @ cents

you win some you loose alot

When i said "screw tds" i meant screw being on your server at that time due to the fact i had 1000 plus ping, it wasn't supposed to sound negative towards your clan it just obviously came out wrong, so therefore i am sorry for this misunderstanding. Also i am not RG*Jordan1711 and i had a =T1P= tag on because i was on there server reeking havoc because i believe their way of attaining points is pathetic. I appreciate your time in looking over this request and i promise to not intentionally or unintentionally disrespect your clan in any way shape or form.

When i said "screw tds" i meant screw being on your server at that time due to the fact i had 1000 plus ping, it wasn't supposed to sound negative towards your clan it just obviously came out wrong, so therefore i am sorry for this misunderstanding. Also i am not RG*Jordan1711 and i had a =T1P= tag on because i was on there server reeking havoc because i believe their way of attaining points is pathetic. I appreciate your time in looking over this request and i promise to not intentionally or unintentionally disrespect your clan in any way shape or form.

So will my ban be lifted considering it was all a misunderstanding?