Sign in to follow this  
weaponxnz

unban please

hello there.

i am currently banned from your server. i did swear last time i was in it and was kicked at the time, i can not remember what i said, Hopefully it was not the C word and if it was i sincerely apologize for the use of that word and also any other profanity i may have used.

i would really appreciate an unban as your server is one of two that actually still get players.

thanks

thanks so much! really do enjoy your server and mad respect for keeping one going for this long and hopefully for a while to come.

see you guys on the battlefield, chur

Guest kangawallaby

agree with hoppy, keep your hands off lmao....................cheers

Guest kangawallaby

you bf3 ppl are hogging all the good bf2 players, dont take anymore you have enough now, stop recruiting zombie or you will be a zombie roflmao, he is bf2, bf2, bf2 all t he way, my little player not yours pmsl......................... !TdSb1!TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> !TdSb1! ..........................cheers

kangawallaby3845" post="17539" timestamp="1366776388"]

you bf3 ppl are hogging all the good bf2 players, dont take anymore you have enough now, stop recruiting zombie or you will be a zombie roflmao, he is bf2, bf2, bf2 all t he way, my little player not yours pmsl......................... !TdSb1!TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> !TdSb1! ..........................cheers

!fish! no bait required  ;)

Untitled_1.png

Guest kangawallaby

go get him fun, kick him where it hurts lmao, him is a poacher and poachers are hung, drawn and quartered, your in sydney fun you deal with him cause he is in sydney too......................cheers..........roflmao

Guest kangawallaby

oooooh i am so scared i am shaking in my boots and hiding under the bed.................bring it boofhead................roflmao................... !TdSb1!TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> !TdSb1!..........cheers