Sign in to follow this  
Proud2BInfidel

Whats up Tds

Hey Guys,

So I installed BF3 on the comp again to get back into the swing of things, been off for about 5 months (plus my account got hacked) and took a week to get a hold of EA support in the UK. I stopped playing because I got a bit board just playing by myself and no team to play with.

As stated, I just reinstalled and want to get involved with a clan to start playing competitively. Love the game, love it even more when there's some good folks I can play with. I started doing some Google searches looking for a active clans and came across you guys, and saw two things I really like:

[*]Active, team driven clan playing matches

[*]You have a UT forum and I was in shock!

I used to be an AVID UT2K4 player back in the day when I lived in the States. Played that game addictively and competitively. Was part of a solid clan, great group of dudes I still keep in contact with today. We were called KHz based out of the West Coast US. So good $hit for having that in there and if anyonce fancies a game, I'm in like flynn.

Anyways, 32 year old Yank been living in Aus for almost 4 years now. Looking forward to some games!

I see a few peeps on TS, I haven't done that in years, so I may hop on there.

Cheers

Proud2BInfidel

29_x01.png

haha, lol lance! Yeah, I've got a heavy trigger finger. And I had a great time playing with you guys last night, really good fun and loads of good comms!

Looking forward to some more games!

29_x01.png

Guest I_DA_HO

Alright, another American!! Welcome aboard!!!

I saw skydiving on your app. How  many jumps do you have. I have 656, made my first before you were born.

I grew up and jump mostly in Las Vegas, but jumped a lot in Lake Elsinore and Perris.

Another yankee indeed buddy!

As for my sky diving, I had 8 done while in the USAF and then another 96 while in San Diego.

I started to go through my certification here in Sydney at Picton, but after 3 jumps some other things came up that required my finances so stopped. But would love to get back into it again.

29_x01.png

Guest kangawallaby

i jump for joy does that count too .......................cheers

Guest I_DA_HO
Proud2BInfidel" post="16567" timestamp="1362361041"]

Another yankee indeed buddy!

As for my sky diving, I had 8 done while in the USAF and then another 96 while in San Diego.

I started to go through my certification here in Sydney at Picton, but after 3 jumps some other things came up that required my finances so stopped. But would love to get back into it again.

Were those AF jumps or cilivian? Did you jump in Otay?  I made a couple jumps there before you were born.

Guest I_DA_HO
Proud2BInfidel" post="16724" timestamp="1362716107"]

AF jumps at Eglin AFB in Florida - static line.

Cool. They didn't support sport jumping when I was in the AF. I had to get permission from my commander to jump even though I had almost 500 jumps at the time.

To tell you how long ago I've jumped. My licenses are A-4060, B-9757, C-9868 and if I went for a D then it would have been around D-5000.  I received them in the mid-70s.

They weren't sport jumps mate, they were part of my training. I was training for TACP, was to be stationed at the 81st in Ft. Bragg but then a smashed foot changed everything. I'm sure you need to get permission to possibly kill yourself in the US Mil... They are still US property. ;)

Wow, way old licenses and def before I was thought in my parents mind! OG jumper, niiiice!

29_x01.png

Guest I_DA_HO
Proud2BInfidel" post="16743" timestamp="1362966863"]

They weren't sport jumps mate, they were part of my training. I was training for TACP, was to be stationed at the 81st in Ft. Bragg but then a smashed foot changed everything. I'm sure you need to get permission to possibly kill yourself in the US Mil... They are still US property. ;)

Wow, way old licenses and def before I was thought in my parents mind! OG jumper, niiiice!

TACP? You should be good at commanding on BF2.

Yup, since I was government property, I had to get permission. Speaking on govt. property, when we went tdy to Spain, people were worried that they would get an article 15 for getting a bad sunburn... :)