Sign in to follow this  
[TdS] negative_energy

[TdS] BF2 Special Forces Night #2 - Take 2

Guest ScudRocket

See what's happens, busy life style uno. If the Zombieman get's his Bf2 gear on and his Special Forces Tights I may consider it.

Special Forces Night maybe out for Zombie he only plays Dayz not Nights.

sorry guys i womt be able to make it as i am goin for a night on the town with the misses. thanks to neg who volunteered to babysit for us ...... was wondering whether he had forgotten or it was a plan to have 2 extra players (my boys) and use the computer desk :)

cbcd9abc949de5dc.png

Guest kangawallaby

ha ha ha zombie you have been playing dayz for that long you wont be up to speed on b/f2 and my scopes will have your head zoomed in..............pow right between the eyes................... roflmao............and the comp goes real well,  thks again m8.

ZoMBiEMaN001" post="14334" timestamp="1348899515"]

Zombieman001 will be there to command his team to victory once again ,so i expect a full house that night so the deadman can bath in all your blood .

TO CUT IT SHORT BE THERE 

its so long since you played you wont even know how to change weapons "old man".lets hope outlaw & wally join zombie  so we can get some easy kills kanga.& yes pitbull i have improved(but i was coming off a VERY LOW BASE)

Untitled-5_1.png

Guest ScudRocket

With this post getting around 200 hits it should be a goon night, 32 players ,new maps and no one knows where there going.

Long time since I have drank a full goon, but if your getting one, i will to. 

Its officially a GOON NIGHT.....Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ScudRocket

You got your team ready?

My Lambs are ready to be sent to the slaughter;

Team Commander:      I_DA_HO_2    “ has GOD like powers can kick anyone in the server, likes to Rocket innocent players until they rage quit”

ScudRocket        "squad leader the Big Ram, really nice guy, well hung & ripped"

BR0WNCOAT      "a stray Billy Goat in a flock of sheep, super strong and can take any hit"

Kheakis              "Sheep Dog, does what he is told but does bite if hit with Polly Pipe"

Aussie_Recon    "Prize Merino, winner of the TOPSPUN air challenge"

Philf2469            "chief cook & bottle washer, the squad biatch"

Hungryhippo85  "The Swagman, a thieving rustler, only interested in 2 things, Eating & winning"

Skppy19798        "The Server GOD wannabee & also that loud drunk guy that always falling over hurts himself, co-stared in Dumb&Dumber"

Negative_Energy  "Squad clown always good for a laugh can be serious if has drunk enough”

Twista_Nz      "a very strange dude that loves sheep, maybe a KIWI"

Guest ScudRocket
ZoMBiEMaN001" post="14436" timestamp="1349423566"]

Please you need to pick a team ,i dont i take whoever is on my team and just do what we do ,if they listen -THEY WIN ,simple see you all in game ;)

And 3 words for you BRING IT BABY

Did you hit your head you seem a little Dayzed

Hoplared" post="14480" timestamp="1349546936"]

what are peoples thoughts on making this a weekender next time.  Friday and Sat nights?

We can look into the next time we organize something for sure mate.

Thanks to all who turned up and made it a good night, hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

custombanner-5724.png

Guest kangawallaby

had  a great nite, would have been an even better nite if some more  TdS1 members would have attended. i think making it a two nite affair would be a good idea. most ppl who played last nite thought the maps were brilliant (different but brilliant) i think we finished with ghost town at about 11.30 with 10 players still online. LETS DO IT AGAIN.............................lol

Sry wasn't able to attend, was exhausted & didn't have use of my pc... so read for a while then caught up on some sleep  !sleep!. working nights mucks up the ol body clock a bit. Hope ya all well! Cant say when I will be around again for a blat ... If I go by my work roster.. end of December. Take care everyone and I will try to slip in at some stage.