Sign in to follow this  
Guest Brutalmick

Zombieman

Guest Brutalmick

Why is he allowed to hassle and antagonize people like myself by acting like a bully. In this case I get kicked because he didn't like that auto balance teamswapped me to the opposite team as himself. First he accuses me of teamswapping on purpose when I didn't. Then he cries publicly about me doing this alleged teamswap because I was being owned? The fact is I was leading by a longshot and he was afraid of missing out on another gold medal. That sort of childish behaviour is not becoming of a senior admin in any clan. He kep hassling until I asked him to either kick me or STFU please. I was polite so that there would't be any perceived disrespect, but thats what I get kicked for. Where is the justice? He started it, baited me and then kicked me when I try and stand up for myself.

I would like this resolved. There are many witnesses and I think an apology is in order. Thanks.

Well brutalmick stop whinging as you swap side every time your team is losing ,Zombie is as a  admin like me and others ,If you i don't like the game rules didn't play' the funny thing is if your team don't have jets you quit so don't come on here and whinging like you do get over it

[buffer] [23:55:30]  Brutalmick -> stop crying u acting like a sook

[buffer] [23:55:49] [TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001 -> play the game fair you bailer

[buffer] [23:56:08] [TdS] ZoMBiEMaN001 -> you get owned you cant hack it

[buffer] [23:56:09]  Brutalmick -> kick me or stfu please

[buffer] KICKING!!!  Brutalmick ****DISREPECTING ADMIN

NEWEST-BF3.png

Guest I_DA_HO

Why is he allowed to hassle and antagonize people like myself by acting like a bully. In this case I get kicked because he didn't like that auto balance teamswapped me to the opposite team as himself. First he accuses me of teamswapping on purpose when I didn't. Then he cries publicly about me doing this alleged teamswap because I was being owned? The fact is I was leading by a longshot and he was afraid of missing out on another gold medal. That sort of childish behaviour is not becoming of a senior admin in any clan. He kep hassling until I asked him to either kick me or STFU please. I was polite so that there would't be any perceived disrespect, but thats what I get kicked for. Where is the justice? He started it, baited me and then kicked me when I try and stand up for myself.

I would like this resolved. There are many witnesses and I think an apology is in order. Thanks.

First thing... I have been teamswapped maybe once in the last 2 months, it seems that you have been swapped twice recently that I am aware of. Second thing the admins talk about what's going on in the game so we know that there isn't any hacking going on and if there is, then we will deal with it in the game or after watching the BRs, hence we can see what team people are on at the time. Third, Zombie has enough gold medals to make a gold tank, so he really doesn't need any more.  And fourth, if he is constantly hassling you then just ignore him.

Firstly you will not get an apology from me for voicing my concerns about a player always so called getting team swapped ,its funny that you get team swapped when you are getting killed in jet and have to bail all the time ,your game play in my opinion is not something i like e.g if you loose the jet you either leave or leave and then miraculously come back in on other team i have watched you do this many a night and  in my opinion it is a dog act the way you play is not the way we play what ever team you are on you are on SIMPLE .You are the most teamswapped person on our server and if you do not like someone voicing what they see happen all the time and as an admin we all have to watch everything all the time well go play somewhere else because if i see it again, guess what i will let you know all about it.

And for the trouble maker post you have put in here how does this make me a trouble maker you still have a bee in your bonnet with me because i banned you from other server for attacking uncap WHICH I STILL BELIEVE you should of never been unbanned from ,and you then like know tried to get people against me once again with this bully statement if you can not handle the great jet pilots we have in the clan or the TRUE statements that i put to you then i have one suggestion for you do not play here and stop trying to bad mouth me its getting old give up why you are behind .

Lastly i will not get in a pissing match with you about this like we did with the other clan so stop trying to bad name me, because i ban 90% of the idiots that hack and cause trouble here does that make me a bully aswell NO,its mean i do what i have to do to make our server a hack and trouble free one just like all other the other admins

Untitled_1.png

Guest Thommo

Brutalmick what a great thread you started. really going well for you.  !rofl!

dont mess with the zombie

Zombie's a bit past all the caring about medals crap Brutal,

He does a great job of keeping all honest on our server, its not an easy one. So do the rest of the admin. !rulze!

We all have had our discrepencies with a player,

But we treat each other in a mature fashion and not whine or try to push each other buttons.

At the end of the day, it's just a game.....and there are a heap more tickets to go...lets get on with it!! !hooah!

PLAY FAIR OR GO HOME

new-web.png

Hey bro, we allow you to play on our server, it is a privelage not a right, just cop it on the chin, be nice, play fair and there will be no dramas, if not there are quite a few GA servers you can play on champ.  Mac

First off, please choose your response to be civil and don't turn this into a  !flamewar! when we have responded in a civil and calm matter. Because we will not partake of it and simply not even bother listening to your complaints.

As I_DA_HO said, I also get teamswapped very unregularly. So it does not help your case, when you get "auto balanced" multiple times in a night / week of game play. I am simply going on facts, we all get "owned" at some point in this game but it doesn't mean it should result in trying to change that by simply swapping sides or "disconnecting" and waiting till you can load back into the winning side. I am not saying that all of the alledged "team swapping" is you, I'm sure maybe a handful (1 - 3) for a WEEK could possibly be the "autobalance" but not the amount you often do a week.

Here is a simple explaination,

Scenario 1: You get "disconnected" and rejoin straight away due to team being up 100 points / have their jets.

Senario 2: Once again, "disconnected" but then time passes you do not join straight away and suddenly your loading into the "winning" team.

Sure, maybe ONCE in a MONTH this cound happen (Very unlikely due to the "winning" side players usually stay in because they are winning) so unless someone is sitting their WATCHING the sides until it's possible to load up into the winning team it's basically going to occur very infrequently.

If you feel that he abused his  !admin! then you can disregard that thought straight away. Referring back to Skippy's post you said, "kick me or  !furious3! please" (I will not repeat what you wrote exactly due to the connotations of even the abbreviated version are ignorant and not needed in these forums). Within this sentence you said if you don't " !rant!" then "KICK ME". He simply kicked you, as requested.

If you feel he is a "bully" and responds in a "childish behaviour" fashion then I believe you are contradicting your statement. The first thing that comes to mind when both the word's, "bully" and "childish behaviour" is NAME CALLING. Throughout your game play comments and your post, you stated Zombie was the following: sook, bully, Unappropiate Admin ("not becoming of a senior admin"), cry baby ("he cries publicly") and also can't hack losing ("he was afraid of missing out on another gold medal").

Regarding the "baiting" issue and feeling that he lured you to "defend" yourself. I think you need to step back and seriously rethink that statement. Yes, he typed something up because he was sick of you team swapping, but your first mistake was to REACT with a rude comment. Adding "PLEASE" to a comment does NOT make it polite, same as abbreviating rude sentences. So if you feel your sentence was in any terminology, not disrespectful then you are mistaken. 

If we chose to follow your thought and reasoning pattern that means we could simply go, "get over it or be banned, PLEASE". Because through your "methods" of being respectful adding please, would NOT give any "perceived disrespect". Which is incorrect through anyone's standards.

Finally if you feel that you are "hard done" by and want to continue acting in a childish and belittling fashion then I feel we will have to say  !cya! and  !banned!.

TdS1.gif' alt='!TdS!'> Camanator

CamanatorTdS1.png

Guest Nathanual Nolan

Honnestly Brutal Take it like a man gees like quildot said its just a bloody game no need to make such a big deal about it ppl have there ups and downs ingame so what no need to make such a fuss about it IT'S ONLY A GAME!!!!!!!!

Guest kangawallaby

hey brutal how is it that we only see you on maps that hav e jets in it???????????? I know, cause you are a crap infantry player  and i have also noticed that you do not like being on the losing side and have seen you swap sides. GROW UP brutal and maybe have a cup of concrete and harden up. the game was not made to suit just you.....................THIS ROO SHOOTS BACK

Ease up guys!

The reason Zombie appears harsh, is that he's an admin and doesn't have time to say thank you and please! If you're asked or told to do something by a Clan leader or Senior admin (who actually puts a bucket load of his own money into the running costs), then the ONLY thing that should come outta' your mouth is Yes Sir, or Sorry!  Then get over yourself and game on. . . . . this goes for anyone (including myself) who plays on the TdS servers.

I have admined a few servers myself in the past, the idea of having a 10 point discussion on the merits of team swapping, TK'ing etc in game is absolutely ridiculous and anyone would just get kicked by me if they even decided to start up a discusion in game!

tumblr_loa8s68rcy1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif

Guest I_DA_HO
BrownCoat" post="2413" timestamp="1288593238"]

I have admined a few servers myself in the past, the idea of having a 10 point discussion on the merits of team swapping, TK'ing etc in game is absolutely ridiculous and anyone would just get kicked by me if they even decided to start up a discusion in game!

My, you're brutal...oh no that's Mick that is brutal...

Do you wanna have a 10 point discussion on this. . . . . .OR do we just settle it in game like real men!? Well sorta' real men. . . . hmmmm. . . .maybe not!

tumblr_loa8s68rcy1qe0eclo1_r1_500.gif